PDA

View Full Version : 6th Flat of the year

Beaudee
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Got another flat tire on my brand new Nittos :flaming: This is the 6th one this year.This one can't be patched it looks like a knife gash.This time im buying the tire prot. plan.This will be the 3rd tire destroyed by road hazzerd before its time.:crying:

Beaudee
12-13-2005, 10:08 AM
I went to discount tire @1901 FM407 Flowermound and met a great guy,Leon Gonzalez who gave me credit for road hazzard.He knocked off 172.67.I had to only pay 62.91 for a new replacement.They liked my truck!Total for a new 555 is 222.00.These arent the DR's. Being close to x-mas i just got one,instead of the DR's i have been wanting.These guys were very nice and just wanted to give them a good ref..I have 10,250 miles on my truck and replaced 3 tires from road hazzard.Anyway it all worked out:D The worst part about the whole deal is being seen driven the L. with a spare.

Lyfisin
12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
The worst part about the whole deal is being seen driven the L. with a spare.

I know exactly how you feel. It just looks Gimpy. :o

QDRHRSE
12-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Does anybody else have the same problems with Nitto's? I have them too but I have only put 200 miles or so on my truck since I got it.

Beaudee
12-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Does anybody else have the same problems with Nitto's? I have them too but I have only put 200 miles or so on my truck since I got it.
I dont have any problems with the nittos,just road debree.

PoorSvtman
12-13-2005, 07:06 PM
FYI you cant get road hazzard on the Nitto DR. Also if you talk to them they will match the same price that Terrys prefered discount tire store give them to us.

Beaudee
12-13-2005, 08:26 PM
FYI you cant get road hazzard on the Nitto DR. Also if you talk to them they will match the same price that Terrys prefered discount tire store give them to us.
Why no hazzard on the DR's?They never told me that!

wesman
12-13-2005, 11:46 PM
I just ordered a set of the Nitto 555 for the front from Brandt and it was right below $500 out the door with tax. That price includes the $33 road hazard per tire. I bought it for the fronts, when I get the new drag radials it will be a little less (no road hazard, life is too short to worry about it).

I think he said the price is $200 for the 555 and $225 for the 555R's .

He does mount/balance for free for the Talon folks.

--wes

PoorSvtman
12-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Why no hazzard on the DR's?They never told me that!

Its a drag radial what do you expect?:rolleyes:

gagspa
12-14-2005, 09:35 AM
The offered me the road hazard on my DRs. The tire just have to still have a certain amount of tread on it.

liteitup
12-14-2005, 10:00 AM
The offered me the road hazard on my DRs.

me too. I declined, so it may have been the standard sales pitch they do on all tires

gagspa
12-14-2005, 12:21 PM
me too. I declined, so it may have been the standard sales pitch they do on all tires
Maybe, but you have to wonder. I ordered my tires in advance and had to leave a deposit. When then came in they had my bill and everything already printed with the road-hazard free-replacement already listed. I told them that I didn't want it and they had to take it off and reprint it.