PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Protesters for Tookie

98Cobra
12-15-2005, 02:40 PM
http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=20554

:rll:

tliss
12-15-2005, 02:53 PM
That's stupid...if he was such a great guy, how come he was convicted by one court and others held up the conviction for the murder of a few people!! Sounds like a model citizen that should have been saved to me. :rolleyes: Plus the appeal to Arnold was stupid...he obviously knows better than the courts that convicted him over a decade ago....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also pretty funny how race is always an issue. Last time I checked slavery was abolished...

Tom

QDRHRSE
12-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Even if that guy was the Patron Saint of toliet paper, he is/was indirectly responsible for thousands of crimes....hundreds of murders....probably hundreds of millions $'s in drugs on the streets. We should have cooked him and made a "Tookie Cookie". It's ironic that he ultimitaley got Terminated by the Governator. California does not appreciate Arnold!

gagspa
12-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Many of the people that are protesting for Tookie actually have no idea who he is. I heard some kids at school the other day talking about "Save Tookie". When I asked them about it they had no clue. They just thought that he was some black guy that was being killed. The press has easily manipulated them and many others.

L8 APEX
12-15-2005, 10:00 PM
May this be the final straw for me to swear off the peoples republic of CA forever. I shall never step foot in a state full of those folks:nono: :bs .

QDRHRSE
12-16-2005, 02:03 AM
Terry,

You've got it all wrong. Most of us wanted to lynch him a long time ago. For every protester they showed on the news there were 50 people on the other side of the camera wanting to beat up the protesters.

my2002lightning
12-16-2005, 02:59 AM
The physical/geographical aspect of Cali. is very attractive - driven through parts of the Mojave and the Bay-Area. Elaine's spent some time in Santa Barbara with friends. :rolleyes:

They are definitely a different demographic - politically/ philosophically, to say the least. :cool:

Ronald

dboat
12-16-2005, 06:27 AM
They are definitely a different demographic - politically/ philosophically, to say the least. :cool:

Ronald

Well, at least what is portrayed to the public... having worked out there with several folks, they werent like the personna played out in the liberal biased media.