PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Good Painter

slick-svt
12-17-2005, 11:58 PM
I came out of the gun show today after a few hours of looking only to find that some sorry S.O.B. had put about a foot long scrath(gouge) in the middle of my drivers door. And I had parked way the hell out there I need a good body shop. I know I'm not the only one to experience this. What really sucks is the its a black truck and it stands out good(the scrath)

PoorSvtman
12-18-2005, 12:08 AM
lynn smith chevrolet body shop. They did my truck when i wrecked it and you cant even tell. Check out my gallery theres pics of the wreck and what it looks like today.. I have current pics i can post

I used to work at that dealership for 5years.

slick-svt
12-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Is it the pic. of the drivers side smashed? and then after on the street in front of the bug. Looks dam good

PoorSvtman
12-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Yea the pic with the bug is about a week after..... Just talk to the manager he will get you handled. They give you a life time warranty on all work done. So if something happens take it back and its fixed free. They have free loaner cars. They are cavaliers but hey its free, just dont get stuck with a gold one like i did, lol

PoorSvtman
12-18-2005, 12:36 AM
http://lynnsmithchev.com/frameset.htm?url=/bodyshop.htm

heres a link. The entire body shop is inside and climate controled... Its real nice and clean to... If you go or call talk to doyle evans.. Tell him Mike Redd with the Black Lightning sent you...

skalywags
12-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Service King did a good job on mine. It was the one in Irving, off of 183

slick-svt
12-18-2005, 01:55 AM
http://lynnsmithchev.com/frameset.htm?url=/bodyshop.htm

heres a link. The entire body shop is inside and climate controled... Its real nice and clean to... If you go or call talk to doyle evans.. Tell him Mike Redd with the Black Lightning sent you...
Thanks I will have to contact ins. on Mon. probably be some time after X-mas

skalywags
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
they also just painted my spn's 05 Mustang GT. SOmeone keyed it real good! They did an excellent job on that car as well.