PDA

View Full Version : What a morning...

LivinEZ
12-20-2005, 11:46 AM
For those of you who know me, you will see the humor...

I got in my car this morning to go to work and noticed some sprinkles on the window as I drove into the driveway. It isn't too bad so I continue down the street, but notice it is getting a little heavier. I don't drive my convertible in the rain, so I decide to go back to the house and get the truck.

I get out and grab my lunch and laptop from the car and put it in the truck and then get a towel to dry the little bit of water off the car. I then get in the truck and drive to work.

I get to work and I get out of the truck I grab my lunch and laptop, but something is missing...

$hit, I left my crutches at the house...:hammer: I had to drive 35min back home and then back to work. I called my boss and told her and she just laughed at me...

Hope I could make some of you :rll: this morning....

PoorSvtman
12-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Yea leaving your crutches behind is like leaving a wallet at home...

SILVER2000SVT
12-20-2005, 12:10 PM
oops....You gotta have some messed up days every once in a while.

LivinEZ
12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Yea leaving your crutches behind is like leaving a wallet at home...

Come on man... It's frustrating, but you can still function without the wallet :ron: I have to just sit in the truck.

Sorry after reading the military thread I couldn't resist. Just giving you a hard time...:beer: :D

BC Lightning
12-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Come on man... It's frustrating, but you can still function without the wallet :ron: I have to just sit in the truck.

Sorry after reading the military thread I couldn't resist. Just giving you a hard time...:beer: :D

Glad you have a boss thats understanding, I laughed when I read it Larry :tu:

L8 APEX
12-20-2005, 06:54 PM
A real trooper would have improvised some crutches or cammandiered a cart or something:D . It made my day Larry:rll: . YOu may need some spare pimp canes to leave at work or in the other car. Some little collapsable ones may be handi as well.

Lyfisin
12-20-2005, 07:01 PM
I had a good laugh too. Of all the things to have forgotten, I never would have thought you would have those on your list. :rll:

Sixpipes
12-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Good one. :tu: ever tried using your Lightning jack handle? :cool:

LivinEZ
12-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I figured maybe I should put a spare set in the bed of the truck.
I've done this before, but usually I realize it within a mile...but to go all the way to work.... Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...

my2002lightning
12-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Get one of those Wal-Mart style electric "Granny-Carts" for cheap on ebay. :D

Alright, I'm going to ask the seemingly obvious - how did you get-about and go TO work in your vehicle, but you couldn't go from your vehicle to your office upon your arrival?:confused::cool:

Perhaps you need one of those Uncle Rock's walkers - the high-end models have cup-holders for your Citrical.:D

Ronald

LivinEZ
12-21-2005, 01:32 AM
Get one of those Wal-Mart style electric "Granny-Carts" for cheap on ebay. :D

Alright, I'm going to ask the seemingly obvious - how did you get-about and go TO work in your vehicle, but you couldn't go from your vehicle to your office upon your arrival?:confused::cool:

Perhaps you need one of those Uncle Rock's walkers - the high-end models have cup-holders for your Citrical.:D

Ronald

Electric chair - got one (VA paid for, so it's the good kind; Jazzy) and fun when you got a chick riding with ya :D

How did I get to the truck - I'm guessing we have not met... I leaned them up against the door while I dried off the car. As my car sits beside my truck in the garage, I just hoped into the truck.

my2002lightning
12-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Does it pop-wheelies and have the grocery-basket on back? :D

J/K as to your paralysis/etc. You OK? I feel your pain.

Take care,

Ronald

Electric chair - got one (VA paid for, so it's the good kind; Jazzy) and fun when you got a chick riding with ya :D

How did I get to the truck - I'm guessing we have not met... I leaned them up against the door while I dried off the car. As my car sits beside my truck in the garage, I just hoped into the truck.

FRDRCING
12-21-2005, 08:18 AM
That is funny yes, but sucks in the long run that you had to go all the way home and then back to work.

03LightningRocks
12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Larry is not paralyzed Ronald. He is one of the least paralyzed fellers I have ever met.

Edited out question to :ron: ....:rolleyes:

Rocks:rolleyes:

Sixpipes
12-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Larry is not paralyzed Ronald. He is one of the least paralyzed fellers I have ever met.

I have to ask :ron: , how the fock do you think you feel the pain of a paralyzed person? Geezus...here we go again.

Rocks:rolleyes:

He's suffering from WMS (300 Winchester Magnum Syndrome), remember? :cool:

03LightningRocks
12-21-2005, 01:28 PM
He's suffering from WMS (300 Winchester Magnum Syndrome), remember? :cool:

LOL.....Looks like I changed my mind, about asking, to late.

Thanks Dennis....I forgot about that. I can see the relationship now...:rolleyes: . Does it help to think in :ron: if you put the aluminum foil pyramid hat on?

Rocks

LivinEZ
12-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Ahh, I guess you can't blame a guy too much for what he doesn't know...:confused: . Remember that ol' saying mom used to say... think before you speak. In the internet world, you have to read before submit.

It's ok. I have caught so many people off gaurd, it gets to be pretty :rll: .