PDA

View Full Version : Need to find Lightning

bobbywade69
01-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Wife came up to me and wants to trade in her mustang for a Lightning because she misses mine sooo much. So I need to see if anyone has seen or heard of any at any car dealerships for sale around the 99-02 range. Thanks guys maybe I can be back in the game again!!:d

Cammin4V
01-17-2006, 11:12 PM
i know north texas nissan is a very good dealership to check out. their used car department, and owner are very helpful in getting you what you want for the price you want. I think they have sold over 250 cars to dfwstangs members and have always given amazing deals. Might want to give them a shout.

BC Lightning
01-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Just come look at the dealerships around 183 in Irving, there is a place across from Westway Ford that usually has 1 or 2. I'll try and get the # for ya

skalywags
01-18-2006, 12:17 AM
There was one north on 35E on teh display rack. it was Silver. i thin it was at the james Wood Autoplex north of Lewisville. I saw it Sunday afternoon.

BLACKSUNSHINE
01-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Wife came up to me and wants to trade in her mustang for a Lightning because she misses mine sooo much. So I need to see if anyone has seen or heard of any at any car dealerships for sale around the 99-02 range. Thanks guys maybe I can be back in the game again!!:d

You can buy mine. Its unofficially for sale. I havn't had the balls to actually post a for sale on it.

Shiner1
01-18-2006, 03:07 PM
There was one north on 35E on teh display rack. it was Silver. i thin it was at the james Wood Autoplex north of Lewisville. I saw it Sunday afternoon.

You are right. James Wood in Denton. Saw it last night coming home from work.

dboat
01-18-2006, 07:26 PM
www.ebay.com

03LightningRocks
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Hmmmm...I don't know bobby...but I think you just got short stroked...LMAO. Let's see now. Man has Lightning. Man get's married. Man loses lightning(of coarse it was his idea;) ). Woman dumps mustang and get's cool fast truck(of coarse because she misses his lightning).

Yep....so does she wear your nuts on her key chain...or does she keep them in the sock drawer?

Rocks:evil

Alpine
01-18-2006, 08:22 PM
....in her purse??? :d

tliss
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm thinking she wants to hang his nutz from the rear view of her Lightning. :d Or from the tow hitch receiver...

Tom

Tex Arcana
01-18-2006, 11:33 PM
....in her purse??? :d
^^^FOR TEH WIN!!^^^ :rll:

bobbywade69
01-19-2006, 10:48 AM
There in her purse!!:D Nope she desided she wants an Xterria but Lightning is still in the question depends on what we get a good deal on. But she did buy me the Lift kit for the Jeep and the Winch and onboard air system for air tools!!!:tu: We will have to see but I did keep alot of Lightning parts in the garage so a Lightning would be a better choice.

Her Plan: Buy Lightning, wait till Jeep paid for (4 years) give me the Lightning and she goes and gets new SUV. :evil

wesman
01-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Her Plan: Buy Lightning, wait till Jeep paid for (4 years) give me the Lightning and she goes and gets new SUV. :evil

Who are you to argue with that plan :)

Just go with the flow on this one :beer:

--wes