PDA

View Full Version : UFOs/USOs

Mark #2
01-23-2006, 09:10 PM
So do you believe in UFOs or USOs?

Maybe too much History Channel for me, but I believe...lots of evidence and what does this mean if they are real?

dboat
01-23-2006, 10:03 PM
So do you believe in UFOs or USOs?

Maybe too much History Channel for me, but I believe...lots of evidence and what does this mean if they are real?

Yes, and I want to believe...

Wht95Lightning
01-23-2006, 10:09 PM
What's a USO?

03LightningRocks
01-23-2006, 10:18 PM
What's a USO?

Unidentified Submerged Object. I thought I was the only one with no life. Now I see Mark was doing the same thing I was earlier this evening.

I would like to believe in terrestrial beings...I want to believe they are all really foxy babes and I would like them to capture me and put me in their breeding program....:D .

Rocks

Mark #2
01-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Unidentified Submerged Object. I thought I was the only one with no life. Now I see Mark was doing the same thing I was earlier this evening.

I would like to believe in terrestrial beings...I want to believe they are all really foxy babes and I would like them to capture me and put me in their breeding program....:D .

Rocks

Hey, I took the SO out to a nice lunch today(a life), after watching football all day yesterday(ignore), and that allowed me to veg tonight on the History Channel, 24, and CSI. :D

dboat
01-24-2006, 08:16 PM

Rocks

just be careful of the ones that want to use rectal probes!!:eek2:

Mark #2
01-24-2006, 08:40 PM
just be careful of the ones that want to use rectal probes!!:eek2:

That is inevitable(new word for Rocks) based on age, and I'm close:(