PDA

View Full Version : new in town

myblack93
01-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Hello eveyone i just moved down here from seattle washington, i cant wait to go racing with you all and meet a whole bunch more cool people and make some new friends down here because i have none right now LoL anyways if i can find where you all are having your GTG at i will try and make it but im sure i will get my ass lost real fast :eek: oh well life goes on.

Later John :tu:

StormShadow
01-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome to Texas and to Talon. What part of Dallas do you live in?

Silver_2000
01-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Welcome

best thing to do when you first move here is buck up and buy a Mapsco

They are expensive BUT are priceless for getting UNLOST

I have been here for 20 years and buy a new one every few years

Tell you what come to the meeting at firewater and Ill sell you my old mapsco for 1/2 price ... LOL
Doug

Mark #2
01-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome, lived here 23 years and never purchased a Mapsco, and am always lost, so good advice above:d

Avalanche
01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Welcome, i lived in Seatle for a while and could not wait to get back home. You will ejoy it here and the people here are great. A wealth of knowledge to boot. What year of L do you have?

L-Fever
01-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Welcome!:beer:

myblack93
01-29-2006, 09:36 PM
well from what im being told from the wife (cuz i dont know where im at) we are in north east dallas, were really close to mesquite and garland i know that much hehe, Doug if i didnt spend all my money on gas, food, and trailer rental to get us down here i would take you up on the "UNLOST" yourself unit but thats going to have to wait hehe Avalanche my truck is a 1993 with full Bassani exhaust, eaton rear, hotrod cam, K&N FIPK thats about it, nothing special but i like it anyways i think i answered all the questions if not sorry

Later John

StormShadow
01-29-2006, 10:21 PM
well from what im being told from the wife (cuz i dont know where im at) we are in north east dallas, were really close to mesquite and garland i know that much hehe, Doug if i didnt spend all my money on gas, food, and trailer rental to get us down here i would take you up on the "UNLOST" yourself unit but thats going to have to wait hehe Avalanche my truck is a 1993 with full Bassani exhaust, eaton rear, hotrod cam, K&N FIPK thats about it, nothing special but i like it anyways i think i answered all the questions if not sorry

Later John

Post up some pictures of that bad boy

Avalanche
01-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Since you are close to my neck of the woods feel free to drop me a lline if you need any help doing anything. I am more than willing to help out.

your ride sounds nice.

Brent

myblack93
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
im saving up for a digital camera so i can post pictures and stuff like that, Brent well im getting ready to do ball joints (all), radious arm bushings, axle pivot bushings, and possibly I beam mounting brackets up on the cross member so that should be some fun oh yeah i think im giong to do some shocks also, im thinking rancho RS9000 adjustables what do you guys think??

John

Avalanche
01-31-2006, 07:18 AM
John sounds good and sounds like a weekend of fun and never ending humor. Let me know if you need some help. If you want keep my cell number handy if you need anything. 214-417-4344.

Brent