PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas...

cpeapea
01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Well I have been unattentive for a while, and very busy i might add. I was just dropping in to say hi. Just a little update on whats been going on and why I've been scarce for the past 6 months or so. Well i decided to go back to school for electrical engineering and work is paying for it. I bought a house of which i am remodeling the entire thing by myself. And i bought another car for a toy. i still have the lightning and it will always be my pride and joy, but for now i have just been too busy to join in on any car stuff lately, but hopefully in the next couple of months i will have alittle more free time coming my way. So have i missed any big news in the lightning world?

my best,
Gaven

Lyfisin
01-30-2006, 07:32 PM
Not sure how big any individual news is, but it's good to see you around.

I know the last couple of get togethers, I asked a couple of peeps if anyone knew what happened to ya.

Mark #2
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Well I have been unattentive for a while, and very busy i might add. I was just dropping in to say hi. Just a little update on whats been going on and why I've been scarce for the past 6 months or so. Well i decided to go back to school for electrical engineering and work is paying for it. I bought a house of which i am remodeling the entire thing by myself. And i bought another car for a toy. i still have the lightning and it will always be my pride and joy, but for now i have just been too busy to join in on any car stuff lately, but hopefully in the next couple of months i will have alittle more free time coming my way. So have i missed any big news in the lightning world?

my best,
Gaven

Good for you on going back to school and purchasing a house, both good decisions IMHO:tu:
Same old, same old here... :bsand :ron:

StormShadow
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Good to hear from you Gavin you crazy bastard!

03LightningRocks
01-30-2006, 11:12 PM
knana knana knana

my2002lightning
02-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Gaven,

Good to hear you're still-kicking and pursuing your EE path, again - good job! I still have my L, too, as we just clicked over 40k miles.

Elaine and I have been married for a good-while now and are expecting Baby-Zane around June. Microsuck and the Unsane-One are still kicking around out there, as I had dinner with Unsane yesterday.

Congrats on the house! knana

Ronald

my best,
Gaven

Tex Arcana
02-01-2006, 04:15 PM
So come to the meeting tomorrow nite, and bring teh L... :tu:

dboat
02-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Ronald,
40k miles on the L? man you have passed me by... I am still around 30k miles on mine..

Tex Arcana
02-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Ronald,
40k miles on the L? man you have passed me by... I am still around 30k miles on mine..

Geez, old man, waht do you, drive to the post office and the bingo hall?? I've got over 56k now...:eek2:

my2002lightning
02-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Dana,

These trucks aren't museum pieces. :evil I'm driving and enjoying the hell out of mine. I've got Elaine's old daily-driver available that I havent driven in months.:cool:

Ronald

Ronald,

dboat
02-02-2006, 05:42 AM
Tex and Ronald,
the issue is that you dont have to drive very far in Erie to go where you need to go.. it isnt like Dallas in that respect.. so my daily driving is pretty short to work and back.. plus errands and such are still close by.
Kim has gotten a pass on the emissions inspections up here due to low mileage use.. I dont get one because I do drive mine more. Also, we use the winter beater (Acura TL) as our road trip car.. so it gets the long mileage trips. We do use the truck to go to IKEA in the burgh of Pitts on occasion though.
Dana

Tex Arcana
02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Dana,

These trucks aren't museum pieces. :evil I'm driving and enjoying the hell out of mine. I've got Elaine's old daily-driver available that I havent driven in months.:cool:

Ronald
Stop lying, the backside of your throttle pedal hasn't seen the carpet YET... :d

cpeapea
02-02-2006, 06:54 PM
i would come to the meeting but i do have school tonight unfortunatly, maybe the next one. my 01 has almost 39k on it. another good bit of news, i payed off my truck today, a whole year early. some im in good spirits.