PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to WFC??

True Blue Aggie
02-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Has anyone ever gone to the World Ford Challenge in St. Louis? Just checking out the website, and it seems like this is the biggest weekend Ford event around. Is it worth the drive? Is it similar to FFW in Ennis/Baytown?

Anyone know how many Lightnings show up?

L8 APEX
02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
LFP goes up there he says it is ten times the best FFW event for sales and attendance.

99WhiteBeast
02-05-2006, 12:57 PM
It seems to be the rage over on NLOC- there should be several G1's and a few G2's

True Blue Aggie
02-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Does anyone have any interest in going? Im not even sure on my end, but if more people wanted to, it could be fun. Figured I would leave Thursday night and drive up to at least Little Rock before the Friday drive in.

That trip is just about 90 minutes longer than the trip to KC for LFest....

Rocks?

03LightningRocks
02-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Does anyone have any interest in going? Im not even sure on my end, but if more people wanted to, it could be fun. Figured I would leave Thursday night and drive up to at least Little Rock before the Friday drive in.

That trip is just about 90 minutes longer than the trip to KC for LFest....

Rocks?

Hmmmm...I have given it thought the past two years. I turned lazy ass both times and didn't go. I'm not going to as many FFW events this year...so I might be interested.

Put me as a firm maybe.

Rocks

03LightningRocks
02-07-2006, 08:54 PM
So what gives.... Michael....you going or not? I am thinking Pro Truck and et2 classes. I might even go for open comp. I need to check the rules on all of them, but It looks like a chance to win some money to me.

I also notice transbrakes are allowed in a couple classes.

True Blue Aggie
02-07-2006, 09:47 PM
oh...i have to make a decision now. uhh....give me a minute.

03LightningRocks
02-07-2006, 09:53 PM
oh...i have to make a decision now. uhh....give me a minute.

I was just checking out hotel options. They seem to be dwindling fast.

Maybe a decision in the next week or so. I just didn't want it to fall off the table.

How about the rest of you a$$clowns?????????? Talon needs an adventure...:nana2 :nana2 :nana2

True Blue Aggie
03-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Right now I am out on going to WFC. Long story, but I have a work project in Red Oak that will be going through the final construction efforts, and will be getting ready to open the Monday after WFC. I will more than likely been tied up with that for several days....

Damn building owner is two months late getting the shell completed. I would have been done with this project in March if it were not for him...:flaming:

03LightningRocks
03-18-2006, 05:45 PM
I am not sure I am going either. Same reason as you...work related.