PDA

View Full Version : Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Silver_2000
02-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.
Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.
Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

LOL
I like my tequila hereis one of my current favorites
http://www.milagrotequila.com/images/milagro_silver.jpg Prefer the Anjeo but no picture available

Another very good choice but more expensive
http://www.tequilacorazon.com/media/images/tequilas_anejo1.jpg

another good choice is below BUT its too expensive in the US - its about half price at the Cabo Wabo bar in Cabo San Lucas

http://www.cabowabo.com/gfx/tequila/tequila_bottle_shot.jpg

98Cobra
02-09-2006, 05:01 PM
The self-medicating season is almost back, Doug! :cool:

Silver_2000
02-09-2006, 05:47 PM
The self-medicating season is almost back, Doug! :cool:

I learned my lesson - Not bringing Tequila to the lake .... Of course the water is 8 feet low- may just leave the boat in the dock and drink there - safer ....

98Cobra
02-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Awww, come on. Margaritas in a bucket count. :beer:

Silver_2000
02-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Awww, come on. Margaritas in a bucket count. :beer:

Yeah I remember the margarita bucket day very well. Nearly had to carry her of the boat, to drunk for fun is no fun :nono:

Moonshine
02-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Margaritas are knana . Straight tequila is :nono: . The last time I drank straight tequila I spent most of the night dry heaving on a concrete park bench wishing that Austin PD would come by and throw me in the drunk tank so I'd at least be warm. Obviously, that was before I learned the lesson of moderation. :rolleyes:

dboat
02-10-2006, 07:31 PM
I learned my lesson - Not bringing Tequila to the lake .... Of course the water is 8 feet low- may just leave the boat in the dock and drink there - safer ....

can you even get the boat out? I remember that one summer where I couldnt even launch the boat due to low water... or are you riding the mud about now..
Dana

Wht95Lightning
02-10-2006, 09:35 PM
However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

:rll: :rll:

Silver_2000
02-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Margaritas are knana . Straight tequila is :nono: . The last time I drank straight tequila I spent most of the night dry heaving on a concrete park bench wishing that Austin PD would come by and throw me in the drunk tank so I'd at least be warm. Obviously, that was before I learned the lesson of moderation. :rolleyes:

See I drink no carb margaritas ... Tequila Straight up - Too much sugar in margaritas.. Plus the tequilas above are really good - never heard of anyone getting that sick on decent tequila

Doug

Silver_2000
02-10-2006, 11:26 PM
can you even get the boat out? I remember that one summer where I couldnt even launch the boat due to low water... or are you riding the mud about now..
Dana

Well its in the marina floating on the hydro hoist . So the question is - just how much water is under the hoist