PDA

View Full Version : Snuglid SL update

Silver_2000
02-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Well Ive had it for a year
I was having a burger over at kays off harry hines and decided to stop in to DFW camper corral ( right arond the corner ) to see if they would look at it cause it wasnt latching correctly - After watching them make a NUMBER of adjustments to it the damn lid NEVER worked right

Its working correctly now- If anyone has an SL I can tell you what to expect when its correctly installed and working - Only took a year to get it right - THe guys there must have been bored - they perked up when a lightning pulled in for warranty work..
Doug

PoorSvtman
02-10-2006, 05:01 PM
My SL worked fine.. Took it off to help a friend move Never latched right again.. Took me a month to get it somewhat perfect..

Silver_2000
02-10-2006, 11:27 PM
My SL worked fine.. Took it off to help a friend move Never latched right again.. Took me a month to get it somewhat perfect..

Well I watched the guy who does them all for DFW camper - its not that complicated when you do it the way he does - mines 100% better now

Let me know if you want me to take a look

PoorSvtman
02-10-2006, 11:51 PM
well my problem isnt the latches that are on the bed i fixed that. Theres a single nut/bolt right above the locking arm on the cover itself. Its coming loose in the fiber glass.

Another thing is that since i took it off and put it back on i cant for the life of me get it to go back far enough towards the cab so that it closes a little more flush with the tail gate like it did before

Im not to worried about it at this point because well the truck dosent move.
:throw: