PDA

View Full Version : Texasmotorplex 2-18-06 Who will be there?

T Hogg
02-12-2006, 09:45 PM
I will.:nana2 Gates open at 10:00am close at 6:00pm.

I guess the bigger question is, will the Rock/PR truck be in the house? If you do come out to play, don't forget to bring some extra HP and my Talon Fall Classic 2004 Low ET trophy. It's time to give it up!:throw:

03LightningRocks
02-12-2006, 10:23 PM
I will.:nana2 Gates open at 10:00am close at 6:00pm.

I guess the bigger question is, will the Rock/PR truck be in the house? If you do come out to play, don't forget to bring some extra HP and my Talon Fall Classic 2004 Low ET trophy. It's time to give it up!:throw:

I may just try to be there. One of my Uncles passed away this afternoon, it depends on when they do the funeral.

Rocks

SpeedyBolt
02-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Rock's, sorry to hear about your uncle...

I think I'm going to be there, just watching though. There are a bunch of L's and Mustangs going there from Waco. I'm gonna watch them!!!

03LightningRocks
02-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Rock's, sorry to hear about your uncle...

I think I'm going to be there, just watching though. There are a bunch of L's and Mustangs going there from Waco. I'm gonna watch them!!!

Thanks....I haven't seen this Uncle in about 10 years. Now I feel like a POS for not going to the last family reunion. I can barely remember what he looks like. Anyway....I don't feel a real sense of loss here. I feel bad for my Mom and her sisters who I do have a relationship with. So I pretty much have to go to the funeral or I risk "insulting" the rest of the family. My mom told me they where going to probably have the funeral by Weds. which I can't get to in time. If it's next week end...I will be in North Carolina.

It shoould be a good time at Ennis. At first I was hesitant to take Terry up on his little challenge. I thought we where talking 1/8th mile. Now that I see it is 1/4 mile....he WILL be my bitch.

Rocks:D

TP Derrick D
02-13-2006, 03:22 AM
I too would have tried to be there since I could not make the Rita discouraged Lfest '05 :( But I too have another funeral to attend that weekend. This time its my brother in Alabama. He was only 51 but had been sick. I saw him last about 1 1/2 years ago or so. This going to funerals for my family members is getting old and nerve rackening. First my aunt(mom's oldest sis) in San Diego,then my father-in-law here in FW,then my cousin (the daughter of my mom's oldest sis) in San Diego.We were close like sis & bro, she was only 47, 15 months older than me. She had been sick also w/ kidney problems & some type rare cancer, Waiting on autopsy report. Now my bro Curtis. Sorry Terry, didn't mean to go:0fftopic or jack yo' thread I guess I just had to vent the sadness away.

PUMP
02-13-2006, 07:38 PM
My shoulder is about 80% healed:D and I finished with the line lock installation so I need to try it out. :nana2 I,ll be there if the weather cooperates. Troy Dungan says we may be ibn for some rain (or worse) on Friday/Saturday.:mad:

StormShadow
02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Troy Dungan says we may be ibn for some rain (or worse) on Friday/Saturday.:mad:

He's no Harold Taft!

SpeedyBolt
02-14-2006, 11:59 AM
If it's as cold as they say it's going to be, My ass ain't going to be there!!!!

G'Lightning
02-14-2006, 04:01 PM
He's no Harold Taft! :bows ... Barring any rain ill make it.

03LightningRocks
02-14-2006, 08:47 PM
If it's as cold as they say it's going to be, My ass ain't going to be there!!!!

One of the fellers at work was talking about that today. Maybe a late winter?

T Hogg
02-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Looks like it might just be a good turn out. I can't wait.:banana:

Mark #2
02-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Looks like it might just be a good turn out. I can't wait.:banana:

Maybe, if Ron is going, I'll borrow a pulley and put it on really kill, not just kill like it has been for 2+ years now.:D
Ron, let me know, so I can pull the seat and sway bar(Big PIA), but it does make a difference IMHO.

StormShadow
02-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Damn, I don't get off work untill 5.

03LightningRocks
02-15-2006, 12:09 AM
I am not sure if I can make it yet. I will post up once I know for sure.

Rocks:(

WA 2 FST
02-15-2006, 10:32 AM
The forecast looks terrible, but I hope you guys get some runs in. The temps should be very cool/cold.