PDA

View Full Version : NLOC having technical difficulties

L8 APEX
10-21-2002, 05:08 PM
I know you may not believe me but the NLOC site is experiencing technical difficulties:hammer: :D I appreciate Doug's site for its stability:tu:

Red2002
10-21-2002, 05:50 PM
Is this a bad thing? I logged in there once and haven't been back since. Thanks Doug and Dennis for hookin' this site up. :)

Silver_2000
10-21-2002, 07:25 PM
:) :D ;) :p :tu: :banana: :twitch:

Positive feedback is what this site lives on...

Glad you guys notice...

We have been very fortunate that the provider has been VERY responsive to any issues.. they have been corrected within 5-10 minutes of the report in most cases...

Dwight was telling me they are working on moving NLOC to dedicated box soon... Didn't realize they were already having issues

Doug

wesman
10-21-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!

Positive feedback is what this site lives on...

Glad you guys notice...

We have been very fortunate that the provider has been VERY responsive to any issues.. they have been corrected within 5-10 minutes of the report in most cases...

Dwight was telling me they are working on moving NLOC to dedicated box soon... Didn't realize they were already having issues

Doug

Doug,

Why doesn't f150online have more emoticons? At least the :tu: , that one rules.

As far as NLOC goes, I go there a lot. It is down at some point pretty much everyday. It's not just provider problems, they have a lot of database problems as well.

Keep up the good work :tu: <-----see, told you that little guy rules :banana: :banana:

--wes

Silver_2000
10-21-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by wesman
Doug,

Why doesn't f150online have more emoticons? At least the :tu: , that one rules.

--wes

Online uses the defaults ONLY

Doug

wesman
10-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by wesman

It's not just provider problems, they have a lot of database problems as well.

--wes

lol...see :

Warning: in /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/nloc.net/httpdocs/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: in /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/nloc.net/httpdocs/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

--wes

Silver_2000
10-21-2002, 09:21 PM
That most likely means the SQL server stopped accepting connections...

Reboot - or up the connection limit if the box can handle it

Doug