PDA

View Full Version : Rain rain

L8 APEX
03-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Today is not a good day for satellite television. Reception is down most of the day. It won't even let up long enough for me to get in my truck. So I can go the the shop and get something done. It's a good day to be a farmer.

StormShadow
03-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Not a good couple of days to be a telephone repairman either. Yesterday I opened a crossbox to trace out some trouble a customer was having with her phone/dsl and in the process created trouble on at least 3 other peoples lines by getting everything all wet! Yea and people just love it when I come to the door dripping wet with mud on my feet from stomping around in their yard. :hammer: Good thing they pay time and a half for Sundays!

dboat
03-19-2006, 03:04 PM
It seems to me that watching the Weather Channel that you guys are way down in rain and really need this.. right?

Dana

Moonshine
03-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey, it's a great day!!! :banana:

Went to Tractor Supply and did a little shopping. Came home and my stock tank is starting to fill up after being as low as it's ever been. I'm at 4.6" for the weekend, and it's still raining. The tank will be full before the day is over. :tu:

LivinEZ
03-19-2006, 05:36 PM
It's pretty bad...Six Flags is under water...even the tracks of the texas giant roller coaster

my2002lightning
03-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Our stock-tanks back-home are filling up and we should be having a good year. :)

I'm hoping this translates to excellent whitetail acorn forage both North-and-South of the Red.:tu:

Ronald

Beaudee
03-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Our stock-tanks back-home are filling up and we should be having a good year. :)

I'm hoping this translates to excellent whitetail acorn forage both North-and-South of the Red.:tu:

Ronald
:tu: :tu: :tu: