PDA

View Full Version : Apartments???

bluesvt
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Does anyone live in an apartment, or know of any nice ones around Arlington. When my lease is up I am going to look for somewhere kinda closer to work. The ones I am in now are expensive for how crappy they are. They look nice they are gated, garages and all but the actual apt sucks. This is my 4th apt. and I have had bad luck with all of them. Anyone knows of somewhere nice and has a reasonable price let me know. Thanks -Kyle :beer:

PoorSvtman
03-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Tons off of little road area...some are bad some are good... Few right here around 287 and sublett area

wesman
03-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Um...little road? That's like crime central in Arlington right (at least according to Arlington PD).

I'd look S Arlington, past Sublett. There's a nice complex on Matlock past Sonic almost in Mansfield.

--wes

PoorSvtman
03-23-2006, 11:42 PM
fuk arlington pd lol... any apartments are going to be crime central when you have that many in a row. The first ones at the top are pure crap... rest are fine... I have a few friends that live all over there...

It was bad years ago when i lived there lol.. back in the day when i was a dumbass...

but yea jacob lives in the ones next to my house and friends bro lives there to... also have friends that live in the ones behind the albertsons...

L8 APEX
03-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Arlington is apartment central, I would guess 70% apts to houses, lol.

mustgofaster
03-25-2006, 04:32 PM
That's why I'm having a house built. I'm tired of apartments! they are nice when they are brand new, (sometimes) but after they are 2 years old, or-so... They let anyone rent there & the place goes to H***. I started my search again 2 mos ago, the decided to stop throwing my money away & losing sleep to my loud neighbors. My new house should be done in 3 mos, it's in a nice neighborhood, I'll finally have a real garage instad of the tiny pinto sized garage in my apt & my mortgage with taxes & insurance will only be about $250.00 more than I was paying in rent. Just my .02 for what it's worth.

Steve

L-Fever
03-25-2006, 04:37 PM
That's why I'm having a house built. I'm tired of apartments! they are nice when they are brand new, (sometimes) but after they are 2 years old, or-so... They let anyone rent there & the place goes to H***. I started my search again 2 mos ago, the decided to stop throwing my money away & losing sleep to my loud neighbors. My new house should be done in 3 mos, it's in a nice neighborhood, I'll finally have a real garage instad of the tiny pinto sized garage in my apt & my mortgage with taxes & insurance will only be about $250.00 more than I was paying in rent. Just my .02 for what it's worth.

Steve

Good for you! :tu:

Mika
03-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Steve, trust me, it's one of the best things you can do for yourself. You won't regret it:).

Mika

dboat
03-26-2006, 05:22 AM
Good for you! :tu:

+1

and then you can deal with the neighbors.. esp the ones that like to put pink flamingos and yard trolls in their front yard... :evil

Its the best long term decision you can ever make.. I have lost money on houses and made a tiny amount.. but when you have one and its paid off.. its a wonderful thing.

Dana