PDA

View Full Version : No stopping me now

T Hogg
03-25-2006, 03:27 PM
We went to Ennis last night (cold as hell) and made some good passes. Even pulled up one wheel on my second pass. I didn't believe it when Adam told me. I had to take a look at the video and sure enough it had a little hang time.:) I guess those monster slicks are the ticket to that 9 second club I want to join.

Best pass: 1.483 60' 10.425 @129.18 1/4 :eek2:

Rock, you might want to up that shot if you plan on ever go HOGG hunting again.:D

Check out the video: http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18078&limit=recent

03LightningRocks
03-25-2006, 03:40 PM
We went to Ennis last night (cold as hell) and made some good passes. Even pulled up one wheel on my second pass. I didn't believe it when Adam told me. I had to take a look at the video and sure enough it had a little hang time.:) I guess those monster slicks are the ticket to that 9 second club I want to join.

Best pass: :eek2:

Rock, you might want to up that shot if you plan on ever go HOGG hunting again.:D

Check out the video: http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18078&limit=recent

Wow...that is moving Terry :tu: . That 60 foot is something to drool over.

Very nice pass. I can't remember the last time I saw you post times on the forum. Can I post it up on the times list?

:bows :bows

T Hogg
03-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Wow...that is moving Terry :tu: . That 60 foot is something to drool over.

Very nice pass. I can't remember the last time I saw you post times on the forum. Can I post it up on the times list?

:bows :bows

Yes, I was going to post it there next. Thanks. I havn't been getting much play at the "other" races, but from full race cars. The word must be out. It's not a big deal anymore.

What do you think about my one wheel wonder?

Shiner1
03-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Nice pass T. I'll bet you woke that stang driver up!! :tu:

L-Fever
03-25-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow!:bows

03LightningRocks
03-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Yes, I was going to post it there next. Thanks. I havn't been getting much play at the "other" races, but from full race cars. The word must be out. It's not a big deal anymore.

What do you think about my one wheel wonder?

It looks pretty cool, but it means you need to do some fine tuning somewhere in the suspension. I always believed that you want the launch to be equal on both tires. At one time I had mine to where it would take off straight even in the back. With all the changes I have made lately, gawd only knows what the heck it will do. I got in on a track rental day in Atlanta, so I should be able to jack with it some there.

You have that bad mutha running good Terry....:tu: .

I knew you where worried about publishing your times at one point....it will be an honor to put you in that number one spot my friend...:beer: .

StormShadow
03-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Terry you need a better cameraman next time!! Oh and your truck is a freak! Next cold day you can hit it with a double shot but I'm not gonna be the bottle heater. I'm scared of that!

Mark #2
03-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Terry you need a better cameraman next time!! Oh and your truck is a freak! Next cold day you can hit it with a double shot but I'm not gonna be the bottle heater. I'm scared of that!

I'm with you on the bottle heating with propane torches, I walk away quickly.;)

THogg nice run.:tu:

T Hogg
03-25-2006, 06:30 PM
I knew you where worried about publishing your times at one point....it will be an honor to put you in that number one spot my friend...:beer: .

Thanks Rock, the cat has been out of that bag for a few months now.:(

T Hogg
03-25-2006, 06:35 PM

We'll be going back next Friday night at Ennis. This time you can tape for me.
I need to hook up with you and get your tape.

Scared of a little torch and a NOS bottle. Come on, the worse thing that can happen is that it blows up in your face.:D

I should have my other bottle warmer hooked up by next Fri.

T Hogg
03-25-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm with you on the bottle heating with propane torches, I walk away quickly.;)

THogg nice run.:tu:

Mark my brother said he wants a rematch next week. I guess he didn't like you blowing off his doors.:d Do you want me to post that vid?

Mark #2
03-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Mark my brother said he wants a rematch next week. I guess he didn't like you blowing off his doors.:d Do you want me to post that vid?

Not sure what you are referring too?

True Blue Aggie
03-25-2006, 07:03 PM
I think he means Michael....

I smoked his brother and his 03 Cobra.... :eek:

and heck yes post the vid! Always post the video....

StormShadow
03-25-2006, 07:04 PM

You mean his Black 97 Cobra. The grey 03 that you smoked was someone else.

02BOLT
03-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Damn Terry, that thing is a monster! One of sweetest sounding monsters I've ever heard at that! Congrats on the 10.40 pass man, that thing is ZOOKIN'!!!

True Blue Aggie
03-25-2006, 11:17 PM
You mean his Black 97 Cobra. The grey 03 that you smoked was someone else.

ahh yes...your right.

wesman
03-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Congrats....very nice run

--wes

T Hogg
03-26-2006, 12:08 AM

My bad.

Video link:http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18083&limit=recent

FRDRCING
03-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Nice run T Hogg:bows