PDA

View Full Version : Engine Lift

lenard_hester
04-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Does anyone here have an engine lift I could borrow for a couple of months? A friend of mine and I are working on an engine build, and we are getting to the point where we need to take it off the stand and put it on the lift so we can mount the flywheel, trans and such. My friend doesn't want to buy a lift because quite frankly he would never use it again, and he has no place to store it. I thought I would check here to see if anyone had one lying around that we could use for a little while.

dboat
04-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Does anyone here have an engine lift I could borrow for a couple of months? A friend of mine and I are working on an engine build, and we are getting to the point where we need to take it off the stand and put it on the lift so we can mount the flywheel, trans and such. My friend doesn't want to buy a lift because quite frankly he would never use it again, and he has no place to store it. I thought I would check here to see if anyone had one lying around that we could use for a little while.

if not, how much are the to rent?

Sixpipes
04-03-2006, 10:29 PM
I have one in my garage that belongs to my brother (Ivanhoe Farms). Shoot me a PM. I'm sure he won't mind lending it out. :cool: