PDA

View Full Version : FS 1999 BMW 328i

SILVER2000SVT
04-04-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm looking to sell my BMW. I hate selling because it's a great car and fun to drive but I'm trying to simplify things financially and this makes the most sense so I can get cheaper daily transportation at least for a year or two.

328i (4 door sedan)
Silver
a true Automatic transmission (not the steptronic crap box that always breaks)
factory navigation (hard to find on a 99)
sport package (17" wheels, M-series suspension, more seat adjustments and support)
Premium package (all the power options)
Excellent physical condition inside and out regardless of age. (everybody thinks it's a newer car when they ride with me)

Updated 10/17
$12,500
This is just below the NADA trade-in value.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/right.jpg

LivinEZ
04-04-2006, 09:04 PM
(everybody thinks it's a newer car when they ride with me)

I've seen your car (very sweet ride), but I haven't seen the inside... Are you saying you keep your daily driver cleaner than the L??? What's wrong with that picture:rolleyes:

Just thought I'd give you a hard time since I haven't heard from you in a while. :D

LonghornLightning
04-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Well honestly I'm trying to sell my lightning and get something cheaper due to needing more money at the current time..depending on what I can get for my truck I might be interested in this.

SILVER2000SVT
10-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Bump....Lowered price

Mom is letting me keep her Durango at the house because she doesn't have room for it at her's. I'm can use it as a daily driver for a while as long as I keep up the maintenance, therefore more serious about selling the BMW. No sense paying for something I don't need right now.