PDA

View Full Version : Grey matter splattered everywhere

saywhen
10-26-2002, 12:05 AM
What's up y'all, I know I haven't been heard from in a while, but things have been busy. Just had to let you all know what happened to me this weekend. I was at my favorite bar here in Wichita Falls and some low-life who has no respect for other peoples stuff stole my taillights right off the L. I don't make much money, but I take pride in everything I own and I am considerate towards other peoples things as well.
Little does this thief know, is that I park my truck right in the field of view of the bank cameras across the street from the bar. I do this on purpose because most people are idiots and are not aware of their surroundings. What I need to know is should I pursue this professionally or should I go Bandit on him "Reynolds Style"? What do you all think?

"How many people wanna kick some a**?"

Dan

Silver_2000
10-26-2002, 12:07 AM
Are the banks cameras pointed that far away ?

Are you going to be able to convince them to show you thier tapes ? It would be a security issue for them. If you know thier capabilities then you may learn things to use against them

MadMax
10-26-2002, 12:19 AM
This is a CLEAR WARNING to all Lightning owners to verify that you tailgate is locked at all times if you have the Altezza style lamps....you can not give away the red ones...LOL

saywhen
10-26-2002, 12:24 AM
I already viewed the tape. I ***** and know ******. I could go to *******, but whats the fun in that? I've seen the guy in the bar before... which means he'll probably come back. If I ***************************then ******************. But I want to do something a little more substantial. I want him to **** ************************** then, ********** with a ********* while ***. Then I want the $380 back that I had to spend on new taillights.

saywhen
10-26-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by MadMax
This is a CLEAR WARNING to all Lightning owners to verify that you tailgate is locked at all times

I had just finished bringing a load of stuff to a friends and I forgot to lock it. But usually I do keep it locked... ALL THE TIME.

L8 APEX
10-26-2002, 02:14 AM
I wouldn't post your intent on the internet for starters.:nono:

Tony2000
10-26-2002, 02:17 AM
forget the locking part there are ways to open them even if they are locked. What I seggest is remove the 8mm screws that everyone knows they have and replace them with some different size bolt or even with a different style
:tu:
and as far as that F#&%$er kick some a#! and don't get cought
:tu: :tu:
It's your stuff get it back, that makes me mad:flaming:

MadMax
10-26-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Tony2000
forget the locking part there are ways to open them even if they are locked. What I seggest is remove the 8mm screws that everyone knows they have and replace them with some different size bolt or even with a different style
:tu:
and as far as that F#&%$er kick some a#! and don't get cought
:tu: :tu:
It's your stuff get it back, that makes me mad:flaming:

lol..weld some plates over the holes....that will fixem! :eek2:

Tony2000
10-26-2002, 02:58 AM
That's a good one I can just picture it!!!!
:d :d :d :d

saywhen
10-26-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I wouldn't post your intent on the internet for starters.:nono:

What intentions? :twitch: