PDA

View Full Version : 1st time in 3 months

L1nt2B
04-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Got the old L out of the garage for the 1st time in 3 months today:eek2: I know allot of you may think that is a bit odd but thankfully it is not my daily driver and I have been too busy to get her out lattely...anyway, what a blast it still is. Love to see the heads turn when I drive her down the road:eek:

QDRHRSE
04-16-2006, 08:44 PM
No, not weird at all. I go out of my way to drive mine....otherwise it would never move. I have a commuter and a car to drive around town so the L is a toy. Most weeks it's an effort (a big effort) to go 50 miles. Honestly, I've been spending way more than I've been driving. This week I drove it to work, 120-130 mile roundtrip, and to the track, another 25 miles. I feel you.

dboat
04-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Got the old L out of the garage for the 1st time in 3 months today:eek2: I know allot of you may think that is a bit odd but thankfully it is not my daily driver and I have been too busy to get her out lattely...anyway, what a blast it still is. Love to see the heads turn when I drive her down the road:eek:

I live this every year now.. so when March 1st hits, I am just waiting until the weather looks like its gonna break so I can get her out for Spring, Summer and Fall..
Dana

Lyfisin
04-16-2006, 08:54 PM
I didn't drive mine for almost that long after I got my Jeep Wrangler last year. In March, when I bought it, all I wanted to do was drive it around with the top off.

When I drove the L a couple months later, I had totally forgotten how responsive it was. :burnout:

Tatom Mack
04-17-2006, 07:50 AM
lol mine gets daily use its a work truck :d i think its fare to say i have the fastest pool cleaning truck in dfw.:rll:

Tex Arcana
04-17-2006, 11:38 PM
lol mine gets daily use its a work truck :d i think its fare to say i have the fastest pool cleaning truck in dfw.:rll:

Pool cleaning, hm? I might have to pick your brains on pool issues in the near future... :rolleyes:

wesman
04-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Mine is a toy too, but I still make sure to drive it a couple times a week.

I cycle through the cars for the commute to work. I like driving my cars, don't see the use in having them if you don't

--wes

my2002lightning
04-18-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm garaging Suzie for the spring/summer to avoid the random spring hail-storms and the summer sun beat-down. Besides, that's what daily-drivers are for - '95 4.6L T-Bird here. ;)

I'm loving this Tropi-Care sudafed-smelling-stuff with my one-off Zaino final treatment on the L. :tu: Looks like wet-paint.:bows

Still photos to follow...

Ronald