PDA

View Full Version : lower grill

skalywags
04-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Does anyone that replaced the lower grill, still have the stock one, and want to get rid of it? I had sokmething on the highway break mine. My bumper got screwed up to, so it looks like another visit to th ebody shop to get work done.

thanks!

TP Derrick D
04-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Does anyone that replaced the lower grill, still have the stock one, and want to get rid of it? I had sokmething on the highway break mine. My bumper got screwed up to, so it looks like another visit to th ebody shop to get work done.

thanks!

I still have mine but its a '99-'00 honeycomb style. I believe your L is '01 up style which is different.

dboat
04-19-2006, 07:06 PM

thanks!

I just might... drop me a note if you are interested.. I have a 2002 model.. what color?
Dana

skalywags
04-19-2006, 10:07 PM
I just might... drop me a note if you are interested.. I have a 2002 model.. what color?
DanaDana, thanks for replying. My grill is the stock grey color. Is that what you have? I'm sure if I want to, but at one time I was thinking about making it match the paint.
Anyway, let me know if you want to get rid of it. I'm basically looking for something that is in good condition, pretty much meaing not cracked.
Thanks!
Tom

dboat
04-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Dana, thanks for replying. My grill is the stock grey color. Is that what you have? I'm sure if I want to, but at one time I was thinking about making it match the paint.
Anyway, let me know if you want to get rid of it. I'm basically looking for something that is in good condition, pretty much meaing not cracked.
Thanks!
Tom
I have another set that are painted black, was thinking of going all black with the truck.. so I have my stock grey ones... what color is yours? or just let me know if you have a preference.
Dana

skalywags
04-20-2006, 07:49 AM
I have another set that are painted black, was thinking of going all black with the truck.. so I have my stock grey ones... what color is yours? or just let me know if you have a preference.
Dana
The grey ones. I sent a PM

dboat
04-20-2006, 06:59 PM
The grey ones. I sent a PM

back at ya