PDA

View Full Version : Silver L Sighting

bobbywade69
04-25-2006, 06:48 AM
I saw a silver L with a PR sticker on the lower fenders about 5:45pm yesterday in Fort Worth at my work on Will Rodger Blvd. Who was it?

jcblack
04-25-2006, 05:01 PM
It's a dude that I used to work with. He is not a member on this board.

FRDRCING
04-25-2006, 07:59 PM
While on the topic of L sightnigs. There was a DSG in the parking lot at work to day at Home Depot In Ronoake and then one white 01/02 in keller at Lorinz's auto repair shop:nono: . Seen a lot in Ronoake latley maybee it's a sign.

StormShadow
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Me and Jeffro saw a Black one with chrome grills and a PR sticker and a Talon sticker on it in Hurst today. Whomever it was waived at me while I sat in traffic.

gbgary
04-25-2006, 09:47 PM
i saw two on my short drive home today in duncanville. that never happens unless i drive by terry's and there are Ls in the parking lot. one was silver with a roll pan and the other was red. both looked good from where i was sitting.

Lyfisin
04-26-2006, 01:37 AM
I saw one in my garage!

gagspa
04-26-2006, 07:48 AM
I saw a white one on Monday at the Discount Tire in Arlington on South Cooper, but it was gone before I had a chance to go see who it was.

TP Derrick D
04-26-2006, 05:50 PM
I saw a white one on Monday at the Discount Tire in Arlington on South Cooper, but it was gone before I had a chance to go see who it was.
Gagspa,
Saw yo' wife in her truck last Fri heading north on south Matlock then heading south on south Matlock. I did not know who it belonged to until I saw your post and spotted the license plate. I was in my daily driver tho. By the way you should remember me from a Bullitt meet a year or 2 ago at Bobby Valintines, my car is in my avatar(A'Teal'La).Its should be in some of the pics taken that day.

gagspa
04-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Gagspa,
Saw yo' wife in her truck last Fri heading north on south Matlock then heading south on south Matlock. I did not know who it belonged to until I saw your post and spotted the license plate. I was in my daily driver tho. By the way you should remember me from a Bullitt meet a year or 2 ago at Bobby Valintines, my car is in my avatar(A'Teal'La).Its should be in some of the pics taken that day.
We remember you Derrick. You are the first Lightning owner that we ever met after buying the Lightning. We Met you at the big Photoshoot in '04 and then at Bobby V's..

It's strange that you mention that meet at Bobby V's, because I just ran into another guy that was at the meet. He was driving a lowered GMC and was from San Antonio. I saw him last weekend in Rusk. He has dropped a LS1 into it!

We moved to south Arlington about a year ago. We are always seeing L's now. There are a ton around here.

Silver_2000
04-27-2006, 01:56 PM
I saw a silver L with a PR sticker on the lower fenders about 5:45pm yesterday in Fort Worth at my work on Will Rodger Blvd. Who was it?

A silver L with a PR sticker is in my garage all the time ... Need to find out whats going on... :evil