PDA

View Full Version : '01 Dyno

Todd
10-27-2002, 02:31 PM
I happened to run into Badcarma Saturday when he ran his dyno at Speedtek Performance. Great numbers Scott! Looks like you did your homework when selecting your mods. Thanks for the tips also.

I too had my expectations exceeded where I was expecting somewhere in the neighborhodd of 360 rwhp. I was consistant with a best of 384.7 hp and 459.3 ft-lb torque.

My only mods thusfar is a K&N panel filter and a standard burn SuperChip from Lone Star Performance. My next mod will be a 4 lb pulley with the plug change and probably a chip reburm from JDM.

Badcarma
10-27-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey buddy it was good meeting you and your Dad. Had a good time. I also have all your runs on Video to support the numbers!! There was two Z06 vetts. after you left. The first pulled 350, and the second pulled 385 with new cam. Between you me and the Harley we had the top pulls out of the 20 I saw before I left. There was suppose to be an 03 Cobra coming up, and the talk was he could pull 460-485 rwhp....I never saw it.:rolleyes:

By-the-way, You might give Terry at Performance Research an E-mail. He can probably get you a better price on those products we were talking about. He gives club member discounts and my be cheaper than the other vendor your talking too.:tu: