PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for Insurance

PrincessDianne
05-05-2006, 04:32 AM
I hate my insurance company. I get into 1 single fender bender, next thing you know my premium increases substantially. I don’t want to mention the insurance company’s name but its one of the biggest one out there. Anyways, I called local insurance companies and wasn’t too successful either. Not only did I spend hours calling around, I waited days for some to get back to me. People have this notion to always go local. But you know what, I checked on the net found it to be easier. So for those who are in a similar situation as me, go online when shopping for insurance... The place I went to is Insurance-Quote-Free (http://www.insurance-quote-free.com) They were able to give a quote that was acceptable to me in the speediest time. Anyways hopes this helps you guys.

Silver_2000
05-05-2006, 07:00 AM
So princess are there good drag strips in the Phillipines ?
Whats the price of gas ???
Doug

dboat
05-05-2006, 08:06 AM
I hate my insurance company. I get into 1 single fender bender, next thing you know my premium increases substantially. I don’t want to mention the insurance company’s name but its one of the biggest one out there. Anyways, I called local insurance companies and wasn’t too successful either. Not only did I spend hours calling around, I waited days for some to get back to me. People have this notion to always go local. But you know what, I checked on the net found it to be easier. So for those who are in a similar situation as me, go online when shopping for insurance... The place I went to is Insurance-Quote-Free (http://www.insurance-quote-free.com) They were able to give a quote that was acceptable to me in the speediest time. Anyways hopes this helps you guys.

Nothing like a little spam in the morning:nono: .. due you like yours cooked?:banned

Shiner1
05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Nothing like a little spam in the morning:nono: .. due you like yours cooked?:banned

HEY!!! Leave SPAM out of this. I happen to like SPAM.:d

98Cobra
05-05-2006, 05:38 PM
So princess are there good drag strips in the Phillipines ?
Whats the price of gas ???
Doug

LOL

L8 APEX
05-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Not sure about gas but pops says a couple Marlboro's or Lucky Strike's will get you laid thereknana .