PDA

View Full Version : 5-22-06: BIG Monday Night Meet: ADDISON - Mavericks Won !!

True Blue Aggie
05-21-2006, 09:35 PM
http://picsorban.com/upload/rkcmongtg2.jpg

I think I might ride over and check this one out.....Supposed to have been 230 cars in attendance last Monday.

PoorSvtman
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
i know the kid that runs rice killer.. his vids are kinda funny

True Blue Aggie
05-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Damn...the wife just reminded me about the Mavericks game tomorrow night. I might go, but not for long....

wesman
05-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Damn...the wife just reminded me about the Mavericks game tomorrow night. I might go, but not for long....

lol...that's what I thought the post was gonna be about. I know where my ass will be glued.

We better pull this one out :o

--wes

wesman
05-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Doing damn good so far.

Hope we can keep it up.

--wes

True Blue Aggie
05-22-2006, 09:01 PM
The Mavs are getting screwed by the refs, and still winning. Duncan has one foul, but several wrist slaps and one double dribble uncalled.....

dboat
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Ever wonder why 82% of the home teams win game #7? see the post above..
Dana

StormShadow
05-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I could just kick Ginobli in his hook nose. He pisses me off.

wesman
05-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Dana

That's an understatement. The refs have been so incredibly biased for SA this series it should call for a Congressional investigation. It has seriously been horrendous.

--wes

True Blue Aggie
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
game.....mavericks win because of little known Diop. :beer:

wesman
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Wow....finally defeat the Spurs......and the refs. This could be what we need to finally achieve what we're capable of.

We should own the Western Conference finals.

Now I'm cheering for Miami out East.

--wes

Tex Arcana
05-22-2006, 11:32 PM
The Mavs are getting screwed by the refs, and still winning. Duncan has one foul, but several wrist slaps and one double dribble uncalled.....

Dana

And now you know why the NBA will NEVER institute any sort of referee "improvement" programs. The Ticket's Musers were complaining about this, talking about how the NHL and MLB have systems in place to grade and improve the refs/umps, which is improving calls overall; they were then asking why the NBA won't do this. And the answer is right in front of you: the Mavs were on the verge of a Game 5 win over SA, and the nooba didn't want that, so the calls went SA's way, and it went to game 7.

And you wonder why I call it "bogusball" to begin with, considering that double-dribbling and travelling NEVER get called, except on some spare with a 6-figure salary. :rolleyes:

Shiner1
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
OK it's official.....I hate the Spurs. WAY TO GO MAVS!!!!!!!knana

dboat
05-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Wow....finally defeat the Spurs......and the refs. This could be what we need to finally achieve what we're capable of.

We should own the Western Conference finals.

Now I'm cheering for Miami out East.

--wes

This may sound crazy but I would rather see them play and beat the Pistons.. that way they can say they have beaten the last two champs.. so they will have earned it..
Dana

Tex, there are guys that only make six figures in the NBA? man, thats gotta suck.. only six figures.. he must be livin in the ghetto..

Mark #2
05-23-2006, 09:36 PM
This may sound crazy but I would rather see them play and beat the Pistons.. that way they can say they have beaten the last two champs.. so they will have earned it..
Dana

Tex, there are guys that only make six figures in the NBA? man, thats gotta suck.. only six figures.. he must be livin in the ghetto..

I agree, but WOW, they just called 3 seconds on Shaq, after about 6 seconds that rolled off the shot clock.
So far Detroit has no answer for Miami, except hack a Shaq.
Reverse hack of Ben.

Tex Arcana
05-24-2006, 01:09 PM

Yeah, they can only afford 1/2" gold chains...:rll:

tliss
05-24-2006, 01:54 PM

I hear they have to live like upper class doctors and lawyers instead of atheletes. My god....that's almost like living in the middle class! How they can ever live like that is a mystery to me.

Tom

myblack93
06-07-2006, 02:57 PM
so does anyone still head out to Humperdinks at all? im gona try to make it out there on 6/12 to see what its like

John

gbgary
06-07-2006, 04:03 PM
our next monthly meet will be there. 1st thurs of july...6th.