PDA

View Full Version : L8 Apex and tliss come through!

WA 2 FST
10-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Thanks to Terry for getting my Superchip reburned through JDM. I'm sure I got it back a month sooner going through Terry.

Thanks to Tom for picking up my chip from Terry and delivering it to my doorstep! Tom's a great guy, and I enjoyed chatting with him. Can't beat that kind of service.

This is one thing that is nice about the Lightning community that I've always appreciated...typically very good folks who go out of their way to help another owner.

If the JDM reburn performs as well as Terry's customer service (and his "courier-for-a-day" help ;) ), then I'll be running high-12s on stock tires.

I've got two chips to try now, so we'll see. Hoping to get to the dyno next week sometime (can't make it Sat. :( ).

Thanks again, gentlemen!

Crawford
10-29-2002, 07:17 PM
I couldnt agree more Wes. We got a good group of guys here.

Now, that Tom guy, I dont know about him. I think you should stay away from him in the future... he looks kind of shady to me. :eek2:

Red2002
10-29-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Crawford
[B]I couldnt agree more Wes. We got a good group of guys here.

We do? Where? :D

Now, that Tom guy, I dont know about him. I think you should stay away from him in the future... he looks kind of shady to me. :eek2:

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/1855-2588-35869.gif

L8 APEX
10-29-2002, 09:28 PM
Glad you got it Wes:tu: JDM wrote back that he followed your letter on the reburn. I think I have a customer in every corner of the Metroplex:D I know Tom lives over you and being a married man would appreciate an excuse to detour from the casa:D I ran it up to his cave at Nortel and he did the rest:tu: I Emailed you on your Z parts.

Ripster
10-29-2002, 10:21 PM
I mailed my chip to JDM a few weeks ago and got it back in about a week and a half. By the way I am more than pleased with the results. I went 13.60 stock at full weight and fully expect to go High 12's soon. Terry, spread the word about Fri night at Ennis. If more of us go the more runs we can get in.

L8 APEX
10-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Most of TALON will be at Bonedaddys for James' farewell.

tliss
10-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Crawford

Jeez...I get no respect.....:confused:

We might have some time to hit Ennis afterward. I think most of the ricers' mommies want them home by 10 anyway (curfew and all)...:d

Tom

WA 2 FST
10-29-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I know Tom lives over you and being a married man would appreciate an excuse to detour from the casa:D

^^^^ I know all about this, too. :) But my wife is super cool. I mean, she has to be to put up with my hot-rod addiction.

Tom was telling me that a lot of us here are pretty spread out, but if there's any number of guys at all that want to meet for lunch in the Plano/Richardson area... let's do it! :D I work from home, and when I do get out in the field, its typically in Plano.

When are you guys going to Hallsville?

If Friday looks good, several of my friends with Z06s are going out there. Hopefully the track will hook somewhat and I can hit the nitrous in 2nd. If so...hello 126+mph. :)

Crawford
10-29-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by tliss
Jeez...I get no respect.....:confused:

Hey man, you know I love ya!!!! :D

L8 APEX
10-30-2002, 12:01 AM
This is one of those late nights at Ennis I don't think they open till 8 it will be freezing!

Badcarma
10-30-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
This is one of those late nights at Ennis I don't think they open till 8 it will be freezing!

Freezing=Big Power:burnout:

I'm game:banana:

tliss
10-30-2002, 08:16 AM
Me thinky a trip to Ennis after BoneDaddy's will = :D and :banana: . We can discuss Friday.

Tom

L8 APEX
10-30-2002, 09:15 AM
Also means cold track and poor traction after launch. It was 50 degrees last week and it was stepping out into second and chirping third. Must get slicks!