PDA

View Full Version : New Fan of Muenster...

True Blue Aggie
06-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Went for the first time yesterday. That place was huge. Got to ride for about 3 hours before I broke the CVC joint ? on the front right side tire. Snapped the case and threw the shaft out of the outer housing. Had to find some random bailing wire and wire the shaft to the lower control arm to get out of the sticks.

Got to watch a flat bottom boat almost toss his entire load overboard when the driver was spinning the boat around in the water. He hit the sand in mid spin and the boat took a quick right turn. 4 rednecks almost went brokeback on each other from falling all to the edge of the boat...

got back from their and went to the IRL race....turned out to be a good "man" day for me...:tu:

tiffo60
06-11-2006, 03:46 PM
muenster's one of the nicer places to ride, some of the trails get pretty scary at times, especially on a 2wd yfz, but its huge and you pretty much can ride all day and not ride the same trail twice

L8 APEX
06-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Jimmy was up there all weekend pulling his kids around on a sled. Yellow Polaris, did you see them going up and down the river? Here is a pic from last weekned's ride. Fortunately I bought him a winch the day before the trip..
http://www.rinconriders.com/memberphotos/rincon/7487/CIMG2154.jpg
http://www.rinconriders.com/memberphotos/rincon/7487/CIMG2157.jpg

True Blue Aggie
06-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I actually did see Jimmy, but did not realize it was him. We were watching him pull his kids back and forth up the river, while we were playing around on the sand bars. I guess I was just far enough where I did not recognize him.... too bad

skalywags
06-13-2006, 07:59 AM
when you ride out there, make sure you clean those things up good! The water there is hell on bearings and seals. It's the minerals in the water, it's almost like salt water. I've had my fork seals on my motorcycle go out a couple times while riding there, or right after.

Are there enough people on here that have dirtbikes and 4-wheelers that might might want to get together to ride?

tiffo60
06-13-2006, 08:23 AM
im game:tu: