PDA

View Full Version : Need Diablo Tuner

Big Wig
06-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Whats goin on Ford Family. I'm actually a member of NHTOC and was referred to yall from another member. I'm kinda shau down ror now. I have a 03 HD and just put a 8lb lower pulley on and put a predator tune on it. I havent rove it since because I want ti get it dynoed and tuned first. My question is, is there any of yall runnin the Prfator and if so, who is a good well known tuner to take it to in your area. I'm in Longview, Tx and dont mind drivin it up there.Thanks. -Big Wig-

tiffo60
06-13-2006, 06:58 PM
hpp racing in lewisville tunes diablo

Big Wig
06-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Do you no if they'r good or well known. I called a diablo dealer in Palastine, and am supposed to go Friday to have it dyno tuned, but he didnt sound to sure of himself of himself. He said he has never done a HD be-4. I anint sayin he dont no what he's doin but, it was somethin in his voice that didnt sound right to me. I was told you guys might no. I'ma call HPP in the mornin and see. Thanks.

tiffo60
06-13-2006, 08:51 PM
i know they tune alot of the cobras in dallas, and on svtp thats who all the cobra guys talk about that are from around here, terry cole is our tuner but he only does sct , so hpp is really our only other decent choice when it comes to diablo

Big Wig
06-13-2006, 08:59 PM
I talked to Terry this mornin and thats what hr told me, they where sct dealers. HPP maybe who I go to, then. If you here anything about anybody else that well known aroud there then post up. Thanks for the feedback.