PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some motor work

mhays26
06-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Some of you guys may have seen this on some of the other sites, but the turbo truck has blown both headgaskets. In the light of this event, I have just decided to build the block. Im looking to support 1200 or so hp so I am demanding high quality. One of the things Im also looking for is someone that is within a reasonable driving distance to me from Little Rock, AR. What Im wanting to do is all the normal block work, and putting together the short block. And the R&R on getting the motor out of the truck and putting it back in. Im probably going to go with a local guy from Polk Performance to do the head work and all that entails. Do any of you guys have anyone you trust? Im looking for ideas and phone numbers, and Im looking to pull the trigger on this decision pretty quickly.

Thanks
MAtt

Bird
06-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Check with Terry at Performance Research (L8 APEX) here on this site. Very professional and will work with you to get you satisfied - got good people working with him also.

Bird

dboat
06-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Check with Terry at Performance Research (L8 APEX) here on this site. Very professional and will work with you to get you satisfied - got good people working with him also.

Bird

+1:tu:

mhays26
06-16-2006, 06:17 AM
Im going to give them a call today

Bird
06-16-2006, 07:34 AM
Im going to give them a call today

You won't be sorry - I've already spent a load of money with him and won't hesitate to do it again.

Bird

mhays26
06-16-2006, 08:22 PM
You won't be sorry - I've already spent a load of money with him and won't hesitate to do it again.

Bird

Now Im just waiting on a price quote from them. Cant wait to get this thing back together, with a little spray and about 25 or so psi, it should really get down the track

mhays26
06-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Got it setup with Terry. Now I just gotta figure out how I am going to get the truck to him

True Blue Aggie
06-22-2006, 06:47 PM
a enclosed trailer to pick up trucks just like yours. If you have not already, talk with him about it and see what his price is to come and pick it up. Might be worth your wild instead of shipping it down....:tu:

mhays26
06-22-2006, 07:46 PM
a enclosed trailer to pick up trucks just like yours. If you have not already, talk with him about it and see what his price is to come and pick it up. Might be worth your wild instead of shipping it down....:tu:

I keep thinking one of these bitches that I call friends will step up on this one. All these guys around me in AR and I cant shake one of them loose with any spare time. :rolleyes:

Bird
06-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Got it setup with Terry. Now I just gotta figure out how I am going to get the truck to him

Glad to hear it - he'll do you right...................

Bird