PDA

View Full Version : Vette owners have a good idea!

L8 APEX
10-30-2002, 08:51 PM
Check this out! They are uniting to promote courtesy among owners. The Wave (http://www.petitiononline.com/wave50/petition.html)

Red2002
10-30-2002, 09:02 PM
I've seen way too many Lightning owners that have no clue as to what in the hell they were driving, much less wave to acknowledge another one. :rolleyes:

Ripster
10-30-2002, 09:40 PM
With the countless L's I have seen on the road only one other owner has ever waved. When I had my Impala or my bike every other owner would wave without fail.

wesman
10-30-2002, 10:02 PM
That's one thing about Z owners, most acknowledge other Z's....we do the "flash"....flash our headlights at one another.

My old Jeep Wrangler had a pretty good following as well...pretty much all Jeep owners would wave and acknowledge other Jeep Wrangler owners. There was evena pecking order depending on modification on who was supposed to wave or acknowledge first. I can't count the number of times a hottie in a Jeep waved or honked or started talking at a light simply because we had the same vehicle...pretty good icebreaker. :tu:

Here's a pic of the old Jeep I sold to buy the L:

http://talon.svtlightnings.com/4images/data/media/3/JeepFront2.jpg

Lil Nicky88
11-01-2002, 08:09 PM
I wave at every L I see. They always wave back.

andy_cain
11-01-2002, 08:12 PM
I too wave...thinking the problem stems from the fact that people driving an L at average L speeds the wave can not be seen....all a blur:beer:

LilNikki: you and I should hook up soon...got the wet NX kit on order.
Terry is doing my electric fan and waterpump this weekend.
I live just off of Bethany:tu:

Lil Nicky88
11-01-2002, 08:19 PM
But if you are trying in vain to keep with andy cain you can see yourself wave in his overzaino'd tailgate... :)

my email is dpmaberry@msn.com

andy_cain
11-01-2002, 08:23 PM
No concern over identity now, Wayne has cancelled his warranty before it got cancelled for him.
:banana: :banana: