PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers day

PoorSvtman
06-18-2006, 12:44 PM
Wanted to give all the new dads, soon to be dads, and the dads a happy fathers day!

Tex Arcana
06-18-2006, 12:53 PM
:tu: thanks, man... :beer:

WA 2 FST
06-18-2006, 09:07 PM
I appreciate it. I spent almost all of it coaching my son's baseball team at an out-of-town tournament. Fun times... even in 100^F heat (Wichita Falls).

02BOLT
06-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks Mike. This was my first, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon, with my 6 month old son asleep on my chest. There are no words.

my2002lightning
06-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Many thanks, Mike! :) Mine and Zane's first Fathers-Day was kind of rough. :( Commuting to Houston means 8-9+ hours per weekend is spent on the road and week-day evenings in a hotel room down here for me.

That makes for a very short weekend with Zane and Elaine. I'll admit that I was a bit teary-eyed hugging him as I was headed out the door and hopping in the L.:o I have a new-born picture of him on the dash in the L - in a Mossy-Oak Breakup onesie, no less! :D I almost bought a Red-Ryder BB Gun for him, but Elaine persuaded me that it was a tad too early for any repeating-rifles. :evil Hell, I tried. knana

Elaine's doing a fine-job in my absence.:bows The TALON Toms - tliss and QDRHRSE... you'll soon see that it's hard to describe in words, the feelings when you spend time with your child and see your little youngster looking back at you.:)

The only upside of this whole arrangement is that I'm truckin' from Dallas to Houston 2x a week in the L. It's fun to a point haulin' down I-45, but I think I'm going tone-deaf from the PR Wild exhaust. :crying::burnout:Speaking on the cell phone is darn-near impossible.

This Hotchkis suspension is like riding in an old covered-wagon.:crying:

Happy Father's Day, TALON.:tu:

Ronald

Tex Arcana
06-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Commuting to Houston means 8-9+ hours per weekend is spent on the road
Further proof that you don't drive faster'n 55mph. :d

Happy first father's day, man... :tu:

Shiner1
06-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Happy belated F-day.