PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Comcast funny

L8 APEX
06-18-2006, 09:31 PM
I am trying to cancel my service and found this:
1) You can't do it online, through the website or tech chat support. I told chat support the phone number wasn't working. They gave me two more numbers.
2) All numbers go to the same recorded system. For the last two hours the system works for any option BUT to downgrade/discontinue service.. It says we are having difficulty with this number and hangs up on you/me... Hilarious.:bs

StormShadow
06-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Punch the option to buy new services and when you get a rep ask to disconnect service. I bet you they make it very easy to speak to a rep about spending more money.:hammer:

mustgofaster
06-19-2006, 10:25 AM
I've only had Comcast for 3 weeks now & I'm about to go through the crap you are to kill it. My DSL was consistantly faster than the service I get from Comcast. All they can tell me is that they've been having network problems for a couple of months now & they say they don't know when it will be fixed. So much for customer service. Hmmm... since they cannot give me the faster than DSL service that they claim in thier commercials with the Slowski's, isn't that false advertising?:nono: