PDA

View Full Version : Red L in Frisco, woman driving w/ kid?

BlackLight
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Sorry this is a bit late, but it was sometime last week, i was going down Preston up here in Frisco and I see a red L with a TALON sticker on the back, pulled up and it was a woman with her boy in the front, tried to get her attention but i dont think she noticed, jsut wondered who that was.

98Cobra
06-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Queue :ron: in 3....2.....1.....

StormShadow
06-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Queue :ron: in 3....2.....1..... :rll: +1

my2002lightning
06-27-2006, 11:55 PM
It wasn't Elaine and Zane - I'm the only one that can stand the L's ride, evidently. http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/crbaby.gif

Besides, I've got the L down here. knana

Ronald

L-Fever
06-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Sorry this is a bit late, but it was sometime last week, i was going down Preston up here in Frisco and I see a red L with a TALON sticker on the back, pulled up and it was a woman with her boy in the front, tried to get her attention but i dont think she noticed, jsut wondered who that was.

Could have been my wife and son....

QDRHRSE
06-30-2006, 12:19 PM
You guys let your wives take you trucks? Suckers. Have you guys ever seen how women park? My wife is lucky if I let her drive mine at all.

BlackLight
07-01-2006, 02:46 PM
You guys let your wives take you trucks? Suckers. Have you guys ever seen how women park? My wife is lucky if I let her drive mine at all.

Lol, thats a little harsh.

BlackLight
07-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Could have been my wife and son....

The kid looked like he could have been anywhere from like 7-10 or 12 yrs old, somewhere around there, blonde woman I think, would that have been them?

03LightningRocks
07-01-2006, 04:33 PM

LOL........sometimes we forget that these are just peecup trucks. The original concept was for hauling cow sh!t and stuff around the farm....;) .

L-Fever
07-03-2006, 11:08 AM
The kid looked like he could have been anywhere from like 7-10 or 12 yrs old, somewhere around there, blonde woman I think, would that have been them?

Yep, my son is 16 and the wife is blonde.

She let's me drive her C6 so I don't mind her driving my truck.

sandpiperx
07-03-2006, 11:18 AM
I hope I do not get flamed for this but what is a c6? if you don't mind. mp. :throw:

L-Fever
07-03-2006, 11:26 AM
I hope I do not get flamed for this but what is a c6? if you don't mind. mp. :throw:

c6=6th generation corvette

sandpiperx
07-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I was having a brain fart and for some reason could not get it. Maybe I should have another cup of coffee It was a long night thanx. mp.:tu:

sandpiperx
07-03-2006, 02:54 PM
coming home from frisco today. went to get a couple of movies. I was wondering is that the same red lightning with the tinted glass going east on 380. I tried to flash my lights but I was moving a little to fast though. mp:tu:

PoorSvtman
07-03-2006, 05:19 PM

I had a ex g/f drive mine all the time.. Didnt bother me as she was as picky as i was and she had a harley truck.. Also its funny seeing my mom take it to the store behind the house to get her ciggerettes.. Shes scared to give it gas...

Aggie Mom
07-03-2006, 05:27 PM

I had a ex g/f drive mine all the time.. Didnt bother me as she was as picky as i was and she had a harley truck.. Also its funny seeing my mom take it to the store behind the house to get her ciggerettes.. Shes scared to give it gas...

I'm pretty picky about my truck too (being a girl and all). ....on occasion, I let my SO drive it, but I haven't seen him park :throw:

QDRHRSE
07-03-2006, 05:38 PM
LOL........sometimes we forget that these are just peecup trucks. The original concept was for hauling cow sh!t and stuff around the farm....;) .

That's how I got my wife to agree to it in the first place!!!!!!! I never planned to really modify it. I bet that if I keep it for another year and a half I'll have a built motor, built tranny, and whipple or KB.

QDRHRSE
07-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm pretty picky about my truck too (being a girl and all). ....on occasion, I let my SO drive it, but I haven't seen him park :throw:

I probably over-used the girl card. There are some women who like cars and respect the iron like a man would.....but those are few and far between. Women tend to view cars as things that get them from one place to another like a pair of shoes. My wife treats her collection of shoes better than her car.

Mark #2
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
SO and I have an agreement I don't operate her stuff(vacuum cleaner, dish and clothes washers),as I will mess those up. she doesn't operate mine(Lawn mowers, edgers, weedwackers, and vehicles), as she will mess those up.;)

dboat
07-04-2006, 05:16 AM
As long as we are going :0fftopic

The wife doesnt like to drive my truck for fear of actually hurting or damaging it somehow, whether her fault or not. She thinks I would divorce her if she did do something to it.

Dana

Txducati
11-12-2006, 05:40 PM
If it had tinted windows and cover it was probably my wife and 11yr old son. My L got kicked out of the garage so my oldest son can park his 69 camaro there so my wife grabs the truck when it is in the driveway.

ChronicReign
11-12-2006, 07:25 PM

Lol, that ex-girlfriend happens to be my sister and I don't even let her drive my truck. :rll:

Tex Arcana
11-12-2006, 07:31 PM
c6=6th generation corvette

nein, it's an old-school Ford automatic transmission. :d

Tex Arcana
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
It was :ron:'s new gf... :eek2: