PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Tuners East Texas?

TXLIGHTNING
06-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I looking for a good tuner in East Texas, I live in Longview. I recently acquired a black 2003 Lightning and I'm in love. It came with a superchips performance tune, k&n cold air, flowmaster catback and boost bypass. Still had the stock lower & upper pulleys so I got a 6lb lower pulley and I need a good tuner to dial it in for me. Ive heard that Dallas mustang is a good tuner. Any replies will be appreciated. Thanks guys, Tony.

Avalanche
06-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Welcome Tony and you will love your L. I recommend Terry from Performance Research. He has a section on the board. He tunes most of our truck and can point you in the right direction on what you need to do. Hell we even have a couple of people, yea one is a Texan that transplanted himself into yankee land that brings his truck back to Texas to have work done. That is how good he is. Another guy just had his L transported from Ark for Terry to work on.

Dallas Mustang is good for mustangs but not to sure about the L's.

Hope this helps.

dboat
06-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Brent is right.. I brought my truck back to Terry for his help.. check him out, you will be 100% satisfied.. worth the drive.

Dana

TXLIGHTNING
06-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Is Terry here in TX? Where on the boards can I locate his contact info? Thanks guys!

Avalanche
06-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Here is a link to his page he also is on the forum main page under performance research.

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Avalanche
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
He is located in Duncanville or Desoto hell I can never remember I think it is Duncanville. They are right next to each other. He is east on 20 and then south on 67.

TXLIGHTNING
06-28-2006, 06:41 PM
I Just talked to Terry, Thanks!:nana2

whitelightning'02
06-29-2006, 03:06 PM
I Just talked to Terry, Thanks!:nana2

You can't go wrong with Terry! If you are around HLR some time give me a shout.

:beer: