PDA

View Full Version : predator problem?

sandpiperx
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Trying trying to restore my performance tune back in the truck. Original backup is on the programmer and I keep getting the fail screen when backing up the factory tune before I install the hot tune. any thoughts or idea's on what would cause this problem? Time to go see the tuner, wife's happy, time to shake the budget a little. life is good/could be better. mp.:confused::tu:

tiffo60
07-05-2006, 10:02 PM
diablo has a trouble shooting section on there website im 99% sure its covered there:tu:

sandpiperx
07-05-2006, 10:34 PM
I went there and left a couple of emails and looked around the section. nothing really hit it on the head. so I tried here. we'll see it will work out, it always does. life is good thanx. mp.:tu:

sandpiperx
07-10-2006, 07:55 PM
I have found the problem in the wire harness. soldered it up , installed a tune all is good until I take her out, run it a little and she wants to detonate. also when I got back to the house she seems to not want to hold idle. 490 to 570 on the rpms sluggish light surges. took the tune out and all is good. Any Idea's? going to make a appointment on tues at hpp in lewisville for the dyno work to get this right I hope. have a good day mp.:tu:

1stlightning
07-19-2006, 01:03 PM
If you don't mind me asking. What is hpp and where in Lewisville is it. I have some stuff done to my truck and I've got the diablo tune in it and I still can't get my air/fuel correct.

I have found the problem in the wire harness. soldered it up , installed a tune all is good until I take her out, run it a little and she wants to detonate. also when I got back to the house she seems to not want to hold idle. 490 to 570 on the rpms sluggish light surges. took the tune out and all is good. Any Idea's? going to make a appointment on tues at hpp in lewisville for the dyno work to get this right I hope. have a good day mp.:tu:

sandpiperx
07-19-2006, 02:23 PM
They are a performance tuner/dyno/engine shop. Works on lightnings/mustangs and is a predator dealer. 414 holfords prarie rd. suite 1a. lewisville, texas 972-392-9844 talk to jamie/tuner or manny/owner or ozzy still do not know what he does but gives some good info. hope this helps.....mp:tu: