PDA

View Full Version : Total flight miles?

Mark #2
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM
I know some of you travel, what are your total miles?
I know one person around here that must have 10s of million?

Logan
07-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Total miles? Hmmm... How do you even figure that! :)

My next trip on the 31st to Limerick, IE should punt me over the 50k mile mark and secure my Platinum American status for another year... If I get ambitious I could probably hit executive platinum, but the wife would get bitchy. ;)

BC Lightning
07-08-2006, 06:21 PM
I am only platinum, i have the frequent flyer program on my mastercard, just checked and I'm at 175,000 miles

my dad however is executive platinum

I not sure how many miles it is, but his close friend is the head oral surgeon at UT Southwestern Medical Center and he just turned emerald, he travels all over the world 2-3 times a month speaking at conventions and hospitals

Mark #2
07-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Total miles? Hmmm... How do you even figure that! :)

;)
Frequent Flyer program total miles?
I will be at 500K total this month, hopefully won't have to get to 1M, or maybe it would be good since I would still be employed for ~10 more years at the current accrual rate.

dboat
07-09-2006, 09:25 AM
I hit at about 300k over the last 5 years with HCA.. but those are all burned up now.. used em to travel 1st class on vacation and such.. I have burned up around 150k points on my AX card too.. I have accumulated around another 50k on AA via the credit cards, we use them for almost every purchase and pay them off monthly.. those first class trips to Hawaii really use the miles quickly..
Dana

mustgofaster
07-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Kinda hard to say because I do use my miles frequently to visit family, but for a total, I'd say that I'm real close to the 1 million mark. Havn't been traveling as much lately though, so the accumulation is beginning to slow down.