PDA

View Full Version : Whats up fellas!

03BCLIGHTNING
08-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey this is Luis for those of you that dont know my name but i posted here about going to the ARMY, well its been a long ride in basic and now im in AIT. Can yall believe it im a tanker!! right now im driving the tanks and damn they are fast!!:burnout: how about i get my tank against some of yalls L's. It has a turbine with 1500 hps may not seem like much but you should see how it gets out the line!:banana: :banana: :banana: :rll:
Its an M1A2 Abrahms well i leave fort knox on the 18th so ill see talk to yall soon. I dont get on here much but ill try, leave me some insperation for the last weeks!! thanks!!

tiffo60
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
thats too cool, props to ya and hang in there sounds like a blast:beer:

Lyfisin
08-01-2006, 05:08 PM
I know that's fun. I had an opportunity to ride in a tracked vehicle when I was in the Marines. It was out in Yuma and just a joyride for us (I was in a comm unit), but what a blast!!

We ran over everything. :evil

Enjoy and stay safe guy.

wesman
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
They are pretty fast, and fun to ride in. We provided the telecommunication support for them in the field. We got lots of rides in the Abrams, Blackhawks and a few Apaches.

--wes

Aggie Mom
08-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey Luis,

Only 17 more days to go! You can do it. Congrats on making platoon leader. Keep those guys and gals in line. We are all real proud of ya. :D Talk to ya soon.

Aggie Mom

sandpiperx
08-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Thanx for your service and watch your arss.......mp:tu:

TP Derrick D
08-02-2006, 12:33 PM
yeah, all of the above. if you go overseas have fun breaking track in 2 feet of mud in Holenfels or Graf (Germany) or stateside in 120 degrees @ NTC in Mojave desert, or Ft Hood in Killeen.Keep your Miles gear from going off. Been there done all that :cool:

my2002lightning
08-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Luis,

Need another man on the crew? :D I understand that the M1-As have the very-latest suspension where you can run quickly over tough-terrain and fire accurately at distance with the very latest US military technology.

The Russians, evidently, have to stop and fire with any sort of accuracy.

Take care and be safe! http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/usa2.gif

Ronald

http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/113385.jpg

Razor
08-08-2006, 08:26 AM
:tu: