PDA

View Full Version : Wonder how this would play in Texas

L8 APEX
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/default.cdnx/id/11925653/displaymode/1157
sad how society ignores a kid in need of help in the middle of the street.

Mika
08-06-2006, 11:22 PM
How would that play in Texas? That big joker would have some lead in his @$$.

...and folks wonder why I call New York a cesspool...

Mika

Wht95Lightning
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
It's a disgrace. :flaming:

People don't give a damn about anything that happens to "other people".
I can understand not wanting to get involved if it's a shoplifter or some other trivial junk but come on.... A kid screaming "you're not my dad, somebody help me!" is not something to be ignored. :hammer:

Bird
08-07-2006, 03:23 PM
BANG.............."OK, he's down"........BANG, BANG............"Well, he's not going anywhere"..........."Hey, anyone else want to take a couple of shots?"

WA 2 FST
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I agree its sad, but I've also heard a lot of whiney, bratty kids who yell and kick at their parents. Granted, she was yelling "you're not my dad!", and that is a big clue that there's trouble. But I've seen kids get a lot more animated, kicking and hitting their own parents more than the video showed of that little girl. I'm not excusing the people who walked right by. They are self-absorbed morons. But I would probably not have reacted any faster than the 3 guys who _did_ turn around and help.

Mark #2
08-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I agree its sad, but I've also heard a lot of whiney, bratty kids who yell and kick at their parents. Granted, she was yelling "you're not my dad!", and that is a big clue that there's trouble. But I've seen kids get a lot more animated, kicking and hitting their own parents more than the video showed of that little girl. I'm not excusing the people who walked right by. They are self-absorbed morons. But I would probably not have reacted any faster than the 3 guys who _did_ turn around and help.

I thought that was great the way those three guys acted, the guy that jumped out of his car was the trigger, good for him. Not sure that I would have done that.:confused:
They should have beat his ass anyway, "this is TV, TV"... Well this is you getting your ass beat on TV for pulling such a bogus stunt with a child.