PDA

View Full Version : Honda Hit Again

Beaudee
08-09-2006, 08:05 PM
This time by a Bradford pair tree.When they get old,they get rotten crotch and a good gust of wind takes em out.Tree damaged the hood,and the front quater panel.I banged it out and shes good to go.I replaced the tree with an aristrocrat pear tree.Hondas a magnet for trouble lately.:eek:Anyone needin a good stump grindin job i have an excellent reference.He only charged me 60 bucks to remove the stump and dug me a hole with the bad ass machine for the new tree.

whitelightning'02
08-10-2006, 08:46 AM
nothin worse than a rotten crotch ............ lol :d :rolleyes:

Beaudee
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM
nothin worse than a rotten crotch ............ lol :d :rolleyes:
Isnt her name suzy?:rll: :rll: :tu:

WA 2 FST
08-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Beau,

Send me the name of the stump grinder. (man, that sounds kind of kinky)

Bradford pear trees are nice, fast growers and they give great shade, but you're right... they get weak as they age and they are all bound to split.

Beaudee
08-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Beau,

Bradford pear trees are nice, fast growers and they give great shade, but you're right... they get weak as they age and they are all bound to split.
A.S.A.P. Stump Grinding,guys name is Karl 972-898-6440.best price i could find.

Tex Arcana
08-13-2006, 02:29 PM
HondOWNED?? :rll:

That's a real pain, at least it wasn't the L. :eek2:

Tex Arcana
08-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Beau,

Yeah, the one I've got is looking pretty peaked these days, it's large, about 12" trunk, but didn't put out many leaves this year, I figure it's on its last legs. :(