PDA

View Full Version : not one but two tickets

02SVTKID
08-13-2006, 11:26 PM
This is goin along with the tint posts, I just got pulled over the other day for my tint right off of sublet and a lil past matlock in a neighbor hood. He brought out his lil digital meter and asked me to roll my window up half way put it on read out 4% so i new i was f***ed and so then he continued to search to give me other tickets. He say that i didnt have my front licence plate mounted (though it was in my truck) gave me another one for that. Then was goin to give me one for havin an older licence because i jsut got my new one in and was usein the other one as proof of id and hadent swapped them out yet, then was goin to give me one for not havin a certification on my window for the tint ???? I was thinkin anything else man and then he said my truck was pretty loud but im all legal so ha ha ha nothin happend there. Pretty chitty day.

sandpiperx
08-14-2006, 07:00 AM
By the looks of it he was gunning for a L to ticket. He must own a srt10 and got his butt stomped somewhere. LOL mp:tu:

RUNVS
08-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Sorry. Sounds like a raw deal to me.

The last three times I've been pulled over, the cops just checked my driver's lisence and insurance. Got stopped by the DPS twice in one day on my way to Austin for no front plate....... just got a warning both times.

I guess it all depends on the guy that pulls you over.

99WhiteBeast
08-14-2006, 09:34 AM
The plate one you can get dismissed if you mount before your court date. I personally keep mine under my floor mat. If I get pulled over I tell them it fell off:tongue:

Beaudee
08-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Thats called gettin WALLPAPERED.:rll::bs I had one tell me that before he started writing.I was on a motorcycle @ daytona beach.Sorry to here about your tickets,like a kick in the nuts when you get one by a cop with no sense of humor.

02SVTKID
08-14-2006, 08:22 PM
yea the plate should be no problem to dismiss and the tint im goin to plea the case that that is how i bought the truck from the dealer ship so hopefuly they will let that one go too.

L8 APEX
08-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a case of a punk getting treated accordingly:D .
I carry my front plate in the bed of my truck, I just tell them I hit a dog again;) .

Mark #2
08-16-2006, 05:26 PM
And guess what if you put the front plate on you never get pulled over in the first place.
Repeated my story many times, I got pulled over in the first hour on way home from picking up the truck, put it on when I got home.
Not worth the hassle.