PDA

View Full Version : Roll out for pinks

PoorSvtman
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Tifton and our friend brandon is meeting me at my house around 8 then rolling out to ennis.. Anyone else in the area going more than welcome to meet here as well...

Newbies that want to roll out heres my cell 817-939-5924 or pm me or tifton for directions here. Not sure if tifton has internet at his house right now tho:tex

keynan
09-03-2006, 06:08 AM
Who was in the red L? I saw you leaving the pit exit.

StormShadow
09-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Waste of time. Poorly organized. Took between 30 minutes to an hour between races. I got there about 6:30 and stayed untill 10 and only saw 4 races. :Bullshit

Sandman
09-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Waste of time. Poorly organized. Took between 30 minutes to an hour between races. I got there about 6:30 and stayed untill 10 and only saw 4 races. :Bullshit

That's what I thought. I got there about 4, so I missed all of the test and tune. So everybody sat for 4 hours while they handed out t-shirts and played old re-runs of pinks:cool:. Then they didn't have enough consession stands open, so you had to stand in line for an hour to get a bottle of water. They finally got around to naming who was going to be racing for the money around 8. They had 20 cars, and when I left @ ~11:30, there were still 8 cars left. Oh, on top of that you couldn't hear the negotiations. You had to call an 800 # to hear the negotiations and you could barely hear it. Oh well, I guess that is TV.

Does anybody know if anybody raced for pink slips? I wonder what time that started.

I'll be going back in a few weeks to see the Oreilly Fall Nationals. That's real racing.

PoorSvtman
09-03-2006, 11:13 AM
The red L was tifton... All the good races where in the morning. If you werent there by alteast 9 you werent going to see anything good. We got there at 9 and damn was there some bad ass cars.... we ended up leaving around 9ish i think

StormShadow
09-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Highlight of the night was when they were showing the fans on the jumbo screen and some dude pulled this girls top down and exposed her large shapely juggs. She didn't care much (probably drunk) she high fived him!

ChronicReign
09-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Highlight of the night was when they were showing the fans on the jumbo screen and some dude pulled this girls top down and exposed her large shapely juggs. She didn't care much (probably drunk) she high fived him!

I agree. Later in the evening her and another young lady decided to make-out and feel eachother up. No complaints from me, since I had been sitting there for almost 3 hours with no races going on :hammer: . The good racing was definately in the morning. After the "sweet 16" started, and races were taking forever, I bolted.

kirkmears
09-06-2006, 09:50 AM
i wanted to go out there, but i had prior arrangements with a friend to watch the indians play the rangers. saw a grand slam in the first inning, too bad it wasn't the rangers:rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
09-06-2006, 11:29 AM
..................... and exposed her large shapely juggs.

................... her and another young lady decided to make-out and feel eachother up....

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226aapostpics.gif