PDA

View Full Version : new forum feature send you a summary of your PM in email - you must login to reply

Silver_2000
09-15-2006, 06:36 PM
A new feature of VB is that it emails you the text of a PM you have received

you CANNOT reply to that email and expect it to go to the user.

You MUST login to the forum to reply using the PM system

Doug

dboat
09-16-2006, 09:56 AM
A new feature of VB is that it emails you the text of a PM you have received

you CANNOT reply to that email and expect it to go to the user.

You MUST login to the forum to reply using the PM system

Doug

I noticed that just the other day.. sweet:tu:

wesman
09-16-2006, 02:31 PM
I noticed this yesterday on a PM , very cool feature Doug :tu:

Silver_2000
09-17-2006, 01:08 AM
GLad you guys like it

FYI this post was intended MORE to explain that you CANT reply to the email regarding the PM

When you reply to the email from the system - the reply comes back to me rather than going to the person that sent the PM. In the past 2 weeks or so I have been able to read some peoples PMs because they reply to the email ...

Edied for syntax correction - can is now CANT

dboat
09-17-2006, 02:57 AM
GLad you guys like it

FYI this post was intended MORE to explain that you cant reply to the email regarding the PM

When you reply to the email from the system - the reply comes back to me rather than going to the person that sent the PM. In the past 2 weeks or so I have been able to read some peoples PMs because they reply to the email ...

Hmmm, I didnt put two and two together on that one.. just thought there had been an upgrade on the PM system.. never really thought to actually reply back to it.. just like I dont reply back to the email notification on when a reply has been made to a thread I am subscribed to. (excuse the grammar)
Dana