PDA

View Full Version : Rip Topkoat

PoorSvtman
09-16-2006, 05:16 PM
The owner of Top Koat powder coating in kennedale passed away Friday afternoon. It was an unexpected death. Im just going to leave the details of how he died quiet.

But anyone that has ever met him knows hes a real nice down to earth guy. My friends shop was next door to his and we did alot of work on friends rides there and he was always there to lend a hand or let us use tools in his shop. He will be greatly missed by all...

02BOLT
09-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Man!:( I was just there Friday afternoon picking my new CAI pipe for the G1. I was only there briefly, but it seemed like business as usual. I hate to hear that. They were/are a first class operation. I hope they find a way to keep it going.

PoorSvtman
09-16-2006, 07:13 PM
yea as off right now i dont know if the wife is going to keep it open or not.. I for one will step up and help any way i can to help them out...

It happened around noon, all i know right now is that it was a late lunch for them

02BOLT
09-16-2006, 09:58 PM
I picked up my pipe at around 3:00 or so. Come to think of it, there were a lot more people there than normal.