PDA

View Full Version : Black L on 20 in arlington

mk5.0
09-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Saw a black lightning with a Talon sticker on the back window. Around 5pm on 20 in arlington Who was it ? I was in the silver L

jcblack
09-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Saw a black lightning with a Talon sticker on the back window. Around 5pm on 20 in arlington Who was it ? I was in the silver L

That would be me. Sorry if I appeared to be stuck up. I saw you far ahead and after this girl tried to come over on me in traffic I had to pay attention.

TP Derrick D
09-28-2006, 01:11 PM
That would be me. Sorry if I appeared to be stuck up. I saw you far ahead and after this girl tried to come over on me in traffic I had to pay attention.

Jacob,
this sounds like what happened to me, the coming over on me part. yeah, I was in a fender bender Sept 16th on my way to Fun Ford Ennis.Me and another lady was turning left in those double turn lanes. I was in right lane and we got together about 3/4 way thur. she said I came into her lane, I think she turned too wide into mine. Anyway she hit me in the driver front fender between the tire & headlights, my truck spun around and must have clipped her again because I also have a scrape on the rear driver fender between the tire and the bumper and taillight area. I wasn't going to even mention it on here. I took some pics of 'da Toy Truck but I can not figure out how to post them to this site. I can e-mail them all day long, just don't know the way to post pics here. I had talked about Steve-O &/or Adam coming by and show me but I never bothered them with it. I should have it back next week and be able to get my MAN card back after driving around in this Chebby Uplander mini van thing for 2 weeks.
oops:postwhore

jcblack
09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Jacob,
this sounds like what happened to me, the coming over on me part. yeah, I was in a fender bender Sept 16th on my way to Fun Ford Ennis.Me and another lady was turning left in those double turn lanes. I was in right lane and we got together about 3/4 way thur. she said I came into her lane, I think she turned too wide into mine. Anyway she hit me in the driver front fender between the tire & headlights, my truck spun around and must have clipped her again because I also have a scrape on the rear driver fender between the tire and the bumper and taillight area. I wasn't going to even mention it on here. I took some pics of 'da Toy Truck but I can not figure out how to post them to this site. I can e-mail them all day long, just don't know the way to post pics here. I had talked about Steve-O &/or Adam coming by and show me but I never bothered them with it. I should have it back next week and be able to get my MAN card back after driving around in this Chebby Uplander mini van thing for 2 weeks.

That sucks Derrick. The same thing just happend to Melissa. She was on her way home from work and she was on the outside lane of a double right turn. The guy in the turn only lane decided to go straight and hit her. She has the eclipse and he was in a 1981 ford truck, so it did a little damage. Gotta be on extra watch out these days.

SVTJoseCuervo
09-28-2006, 08:18 PM
saw a white L on cooper and subblet yesterday....dont know if it was anyone from Talon tho ;)

GoldLS1
09-28-2006, 10:25 PM
No one EVER sees me (and I never see anyone)... even when I had my Gold Z28 I was NEVER spotted. Im always down 20, 360, and cooper. I feel left out.

SVTJoseCuervo
09-28-2006, 11:36 PM
No one EVER sees me (and I never see anyone)... even when I had my Gold Z28 I was NEVER spotted. Im always down 20, 360, and cooper. I feel left out.

haha thats why we need a meeting soon....cough cough at winghouse and then yall can buy me beer :d haha

Lyfisin
09-29-2006, 07:01 AM
That stinks Derrick. We have the same thing at the freeway exit where I live and it's amazing how many time people move two lanes to the left and then try and go straight through the intersection.

GoldLS1, I know exactly how you feel. No one ever seems to notice my truck either. :(

gagspa
09-29-2006, 08:15 AM
I think that I saw you on I-20 last week as well. Of course I was in the Mustang. I just remember that it was black with a big TALON sticker in the center rear window.

TP Derrick D
09-29-2006, 10:24 AM

change your screen name:rll: LS1 on a Ford and Lightning board:rll:

TP Derrick D
09-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Jacob & Brook, yeah I know man, I kinda didn't think that could happen to me when wifey got hit in her Lexus. she was turning left and the lady in the inside lane decide to go straight. Now that it happened to me ,man do I feel like a midget. (No offense to any midget here) but you get the picture (of a shrinking man)

Lyfisin
09-29-2006, 01:28 PM
No matter what kind of car you have, when someone hits it, it ruins your day. :(

99WhiteBeast
09-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Now that it happened to me ,man do I feel like a midget. (No offense to any midget here) but you get the picture (of a shrinking man)

I just can't resist......

L-Fever
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM

:rll::rll::rll:

TP Derrick D
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM

:rll: :rll: :rll: Alright Steve-O!!! Man I thought married life had you by the ba11s. we need to hook up sometime soon. I still want you to show me how to post pics here. I know we talked about it i just never got back with ya. I'm home now recovering from knee surgery( military related) so we need to hook up. I'm still in the same place, Rob stopped by a couple weeks ago. Let me know when you're free, I'll even show you the Vette!!!:rll:

jcblack
09-29-2006, 04:43 PM
I think that I saw you on I-20 last week as well. Of course I was in the Mustang. I just remember that it was black with a big TALON sticker in the center rear window.

That wasn't me. I didn't drive the truck last week and my sticker is in the left of the rear window. I don't know who has a black truck with it in the center window. Did it have black wheels?

GoldLS1
09-29-2006, 09:50 PM
change your screen name:rll: LS1 on a Ford and Lightning board:rll:

Ahhhh back off my name :D ... I owned my camaro for 4yrs when one night it was totaled in an accident that was a fluke and not my fault (not to long ago, about a month and a half). It was my baby, my life. I love my car and spent most of my money and time fixing it up. I will always love fbodies and still want to buy another, however the wreck really scared my parents and my g/f (she was in the car w/ me when it happened) so to give them a piece of mind I didnt buy another (at least not yet). I decided the next best thing was boost and I wanted a truck so here I am... I like GoldLS1, Im still in denial, and I think I will stick with the name. Thanks tho!! :tu:

TP Derrick D
10-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Ahhhh back off my name :D ... I owned my camaro for 4yrs when one night it was totaled in an accident that was a fluke and not my fault (not to long ago, about a month and a half). It was my baby, my life. I love my car and spent most of my money and time fixing it up. I will always love fbodies and still want to buy another, however the wreck really scared my parents and my g/f (she was in the car w/ me when it happened) so to give them a piece of mind I didnt buy another (at least not yet). I decided the next best thing was boost and I wanted a truck so here I am... I like GoldLS1, Im still in denial, and I think I will stick with the name. Thanks tho!! :tu:

I hear ya man, I'm a die hard bleed Ford blue type guy with a 600+ hp Mustang(see my avatar) along with a Lightning & an Explorer as a daily driver but I know I can't go on a GM site with a name like Mustang-LS1Killer...I'd be setting myself up for ridicule & what ever else comes my way,but i was j/k man as I do any GM person on here.

GoldLS1
10-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I hear ya man, I'm a die hard bleed Ford blue type guy with a 600+ hp Mustang(see my avatar) along with a Lightning & an Explorer as a daily driver but I know I can't go on a GM site with a name like Mustang-LS1Killer...I'd be setting myself up for ridicule & what ever else comes my way,but i was j/k man as I do any GM person on here.

I know you were kiddin!! But your right that you cant go onto a GM site w/ mustang-ls1killer cuz a 600hp mustang isnt a ls1 slayer!! :burnout: Just bustin your balls...

Its not like im sayin my LS1 was GOD or anything, its just my name - GoldLS1 -dont wear it out.

gagspa
10-03-2006, 06:26 PM
That wasn't me. I didn't drive the truck last week and my sticker is in the left of the rear window. I don't know who has a black truck with it in the center window. Did it have black wheels?
I don't remember, but probably not or I would have noticed.

PoorSvtman
10-03-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't remember, but probably not or I would have noticed.

Probly me... My talon decal is on the upper part of the rear window. But my talon decal is just a dark gray one, no color.. Also have a decal under it with red and silver.

Also if it looked like it rode like crap its me. running stock bilsteins on a slammed truck. Im being lazy about figuring out how to get my front qa1s fixed. One of the adjustment knobs/valve messed up on me...

02BOLT
10-03-2006, 11:12 PM

AAAAAAA-HHHHHHH-AAAAAAA-HHHHHHH-AAAAAAAA!!!!!!:rll: :beer: :D :d

You're the man Steve-O!!! That's just off the hoooook bro!

TP Derrick D
10-04-2006, 12:00 PM
I know you were kiddin!! But your right that you cant go onto a GM site w/ mustang-ls1killer cuz a 600hp mustang isnt a ls1 slayer!! :burnout: Just bustin your balls...

Its not like im sayin my LS1 was GOD or anything, its just my name - GoldLS1 -dont wear it out.

I know you were kidding about a 600+hp Stang not being a LS1 slayer:rll: ...as many of them I have embrassed...Camaros, Vettes alike... but nice try...keep that GM is king stuff on the GM boards, I won't dispute it there:nono: . Now about yo' Lightning, glad you got one.:tu:

GoldLS1
10-04-2006, 09:52 PM
We'll let the stang vs LSxs rest... however dont think that your **** dont stink. What does the 600+ stang run down the strip anyway?

Im pretty glad I got the Lightning too, it NEEDS MODS BAD THO... its slow.

TP Derrick D
10-06-2006, 01:43 PM
/DSCF0060.JPG
Jacob,
Tried to post pics, guess I did something wrong. Thanks Ronald for the info via PM & Adam for stopping by. I'll keep trying untill I get it :tu: I did get all the pics uploaded to my gallery tho.

99WhiteBeast
10-06-2006, 03:01 PM
/DSCF0060.JPG
Tried to post pics, guess I did something wrong. Thanks Ronald for the info via PM & Adam for stopping by. I'll keep trying untill I get it :tu: I did get all the pics uploaded to my gallery tho.

You're close Derrick. You can open a seperate window for your gallery and then find the picture you want to post. Under that image will be the 'ubb code'. It will have the IMG tags on each side of the path to your picture.
Copy this and then paste into your thread. I think this is the image you were wanting to post.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0060.JPG

TP Derrick D
10-06-2006, 03:46 PM
You're close Derrick. You can open a seperate window for your gallery and then find the picture you want to post. Under that image will be the 'ubb code'. It will have the IMG tags on each side of the path to your picture.
Copy this and then paste into your thread. I think this is the image you were wanting to post.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0060.JPG

Yeah, 1 of them, but what you just said...man i have hardly any clue, but i'm working on it.. I've learned how to upload to my gallery. I put around 20-22 pics in it today.knana If you went to my gallery you can see the other damage. thanks Steve-O.:tu:

SIL02SVT
10-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah, 1 of them, but what you just said...man i have hardly any clue, but i'm working on it.. I've learned how to upload to my gallery. I put around 20-22 pics in it today.knana If you went to my gallery you can see the other damage. thanks Steve-O.:tu:
oooouuuucccchhhhh..... hurts to see a fellow QuickSilver wrecked bro that sux.

sandpiperx
10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Gagspa, It was most likly me I have been staying in Arlington alot lately. working my stores between arlington and burleson. I run 20 back and forth about 3 times daily. IF you see a bones decal next to the Talon decal that would be me. If you see me let me know and say hello. I have been prowling that area and no takers yet LOL. Life is good seeeeyaaaa:tu: mp