PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, Oct. 29th - TMCCC Kennedale

True Blue Aggie
10-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Gates open at 9:00am. Last race of the season for TMCCC, that always gets a big turnout.

PUMP
10-02-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm in for this one as well. Talon should get a good turnout from the Arlington contingentknana

wesman
10-03-2006, 12:35 AM
We'll see how the truck is feeling then.

Do they prep the track well? It's sucked pretty bad the last two times I've been out there and frankly it's been run as if it was their first night out there. (I got in 4 runs in a little over 3 hours and there were only 50 or so cars there, worse than Ennis when there are 250+ cars)

--wes

SVTJoseCuervo
10-03-2006, 01:05 AM
I will deff be there

Sixpipes
10-03-2006, 08:30 AM
We'll see how the truck is feeling then.

Do they prep the track well? It's sucked pretty bad the last two times I've been out there and frankly it's been run as if it was their first night out there. (I got in 4 runs in a little over 3 hours and there were only 50 or so cars there, worse than Ennis when there are 250+ cars)

--wes

TMCC events are pretty well run. No open test and tune while the program is running. The bad thing is, you only get two qualifying runs to set your dial and then the program starts, so you are only guaranteed three runs, but the track prep is usually very good. :cool: