PDA

View Full Version : I got some Newbie ??s

SVTJoseCuervo
10-05-2006, 01:54 AM
After I saw Steves truck...Can't wait to lower mine....:o

(I just got my truck about a month ago)
Should I go with the jlp 3" shackles
or will the 2" shackles + 1 leaf removed give the same look?

I can get the 2" shackles for a good price from a guy in NLOC forum...but I wanted to make sure if I removed 1 leaf plus the 2" shackles would give the same jlp 3" shackles look....if so, I would deff get the 2" because of the price (for now)

:) help pls.
oh...and..where did you guys with billet grills get yours?....I am also trying to get this by this weekend...I found the upper and lower one for $160....

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 08:25 AM
you can go to trails end truck accessories in fort worth and get the 2inch shackles for 35 bucks plus tax:tu:

SVTJoseCuervo
10-05-2006, 11:30 AM
you can go to trails end truck accessories in fort worth and get the 2inch shackles for 35 bucks plus tax:tu:

:eek: I will go today/tomorrow!....
shoot me a pm if you know their address:tu:

RSVT
10-05-2006, 11:32 AM
got my beltech shackles at orielys for 35 bucks to but i hook up cuz my friend works there, but i also have the 2" shackle w/1-leaf spring off and it looks damn good

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 11:50 AM
:eek: I will go today/tomorrow!....
shoot me a pm if you know their address:tu:

i dont know there exact address but there off of the service road of I30, its either the cherry lane exit or the one right before it if your heading west bound on 30

99WhiteBeast
10-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Jose's truck is an 03/04- I think it is going to require more than 2" shackles.

You could go see the guys at Champion Spring in downtown Ft Worth (off Henderson and I30) and they can re-arch or remove a spring to get the ride height you want

This is how you should have it looking Jose:tu: