PDA

View Full Version : State Fair Display with SVT Club

GGus
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
The SVT Club of NT is having our annual display at the State Fair on October 21st. We are opening up to other SVT & Ford vehicles to join us. Basically it is a FREE day at the Fair for everyone in your vehicle...plus you get to park in an enclosed area inside the Fair. The display is from 8am-6pm.

If you are interested, post up on our Forums...

http://forums.svttexas.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

GGus

Chris94L
10-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Since you are offering this up over here, I'm guessing membership isn't required like I see some posting about in that thread?

SVTJoseCuervo
10-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Since you are offering this up over here, I'm guessing membership isn't required like I see some posting about in that thread?

^^

RSVT
10-12-2006, 09:50 AM
The SVT Club of NT is having our annual display at the State Fair on October 21st. We are opening up to other SVT & Ford vehicles to join us. Basically it is a FREE day at the Fair for everyone in your vehicle...plus you get to park in an enclosed area inside the Fair. The display is from 8am-6pm.

If you are interested, post up on our Forums...

http://forums.svttexas.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

GGus

so anyone can go display their trucks for free, is that what your saying?:confused:

GGus
10-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Nope, we are not requiring that you become a member of our club. We would like to have a good showing of Ford performance vehicles at the State Fair and would like to extend our hospitality to the Talon club to join us.

Yes it's FREE. As part of displaying your vehicle you get entrance into the Fair, and will park in a designated area that is fenced off. If you wish to join us, please sign up on our Forum so that we have a list of who is coming.

Thanks...GGus

SVTJoseCuervo
10-12-2006, 12:23 PM
:tu:

I will try

tiffo60
10-16-2006, 01:57 PM
i think im going to try and make it out to this, ive never been to the state fair and its free so why not

Chris94L
10-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Anyone from here going? I'm going to try to make it as long as all my parts get back from paint in time.

SVTJoseCuervo
10-18-2006, 02:09 AM
:( I cant make it

Lyfisin
10-18-2006, 05:22 AM
I'm thinking about it. I haven't been to a fair in a long long time. Plus I always enjoy looking at Ls. :)

GGus
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
I need to know by Friday who all is coming...so post up on our site.

Chris...sorry about the confusion about the club membership...as stated, no one will be required to join our club to attend.

Chris94L
10-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Thats cool Gus, no problems. I'm hoping to make it. My stuff is coming back from paint either tomorrow or Friday, so I will be super busy trying to make it