PDA

View Full Version : The dangers of peeing outside in the dark

L8 APEX
10-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Let me tell you what happened to this guy I know. He was a manly man that lived in the country and liked to go out in his back yard and piss in the grass. He considered it doing his part for water concservation by saving a flush and recycling if you will. One dark moonless night a lot like tonight he stepped out back to relieve himself. He thought to himself as he was doing so that he should be quick and shake twice to make sure no mosquitos or bugs got near his junk. Upon buttoning his jeans he turned and walked back to the house. He felt a slight sharp pain in his junk... He thought, nah that is just my paranoid mind tricking me... There it is again, agh! So he quickly shuffled to where the porch light shone as he dropped his pants. There in his breifs was a tiny little black bug that bit the **** out of his junk. He quickly executed the bug for its trespasses and inspected his junk for any further damage. So take a lesson from this guy, be careful when you go to pissin in the dark!

parts truck
10-28-2006, 08:11 AM
nice. I like how you start with this guy i know. Did those bites heal?:rll:

tiffo60
10-28-2006, 09:44 AM
:rll: :rll: :rll: :rll:

Mark #2
10-28-2006, 02:10 PM
When we were kids pissing in the woods, my cousin got stung by a bee. He didn't stop screaming for an hour.

Ivanhoe_Farms
10-28-2006, 06:22 PM
When we were kids pissing in the woods, my cousin got stung by a bee. He didn't stop screaming for an hour.

Has anyone heard the story about the moonless night and the electric fence ?:tongue:

charlie
10-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Has anyone heard the story about the moonless night and the electric fence ?:tongue:

LOL try a spark plug on a running lawn mower.... Stop laughing.... It hurt like hell! LOL

And no It's not a joke.... Don't ask :(

Charlie

03LightningRocks
10-29-2006, 12:06 PM

Same story, but in the middle of the day. It is one of my fondest childhood memories of Kentucky.