PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Update

dboat
10-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Well, we got back to the room about 30 minutes ago from our last night out.

It was a good trip.. We got to see Robin Williams film a little piece for a movie and I got it on my camera.. I will upload later if anyone is interested. I came out ahead a little on the slots this time.. Had a few really good meals too..

We went and saw the Mac King show at 3p today while we were out shopping for the wife. Then we went and signed up for the live version of The Price is Right. Had dinner and came back for the show. In the first round Kim got picked and made it up on to the stage.. she won all four prizes. She had to do the one where you run back and forth and match the price of the prizes to each other and then pull a lever to see how many match.. she had 45 seconds to do this but got it done in 12 seconds.. she was pretty excited about the whole thing.. since the prizes she won werent anything we needed, we opted to take the cash equivalent of the price that the show pays for the prizes.. not nearly as much as the Manufacturers Suggested Retail price, but not a bad haul either.. anytime you come out ahead leaving Lost Wages, its a great visit.. I was up on playing slots, won some more, lost some more and end up ahead but just by a little.. but again, at least not behind..

The only thing we didnt get to do was see the show "Ka" and I wanted to do The Drive over across the street.. $10 to drive a Vette.

I am sure we will be back again.. to see a few more shows and do a little more gambling..

Dana

wesman
10-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Sounds like fun Dana, congrats to you and Kim on the haul:tu:. Like you said, if you leave that place with even close to what you came with you've had a sucessful trip.

--wes

dboat
10-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Sounds like fun Dana, congrats to you and Kim on the haul:tu:. Like you said, if you leave that place with even close to what you came with you've had a sucessful trip.

--wes

true dat... been here plenty of times and left behind on the cash...

the only thing is now, the prices used to be cheap to reasonable... now, WOW, things are really getting pricey.

Dana