PDA

View Full Version : Explosives in Duncanville

jeff56
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
A close call for Terry :D

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/10273912/detail.html

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Two men have pleaded guilty after a rocket launcher, grenades and other munitions are found sitting on a trash can at a Duncanville gas station.

Back in November, 2004, the discovery of the rocket launcher and explosives sent police in Duncanville into a frenzy.

State and federal investigators responded to the scene where, along with the rocket launcher, officials found several grenades and Vietnam-era explosives inside a bag on top of a trash can.

It didn't take long for officials to track down the bag's owner -- an American Airlines luggage tag with Eric Duane McNairy's home address was attached to the bag.

Investigators searched McNairy's home and found a matching bag. McNairy initially said he knew nothing of the other bag -- but later confessed to federal agents that the explosives belonged to his brother, who was serving time in prison on a drug charge.

After holding on to the explosives for several years, McNairy said he contacted Charles Andrew Brunston, a former associate of his brother's, about taking ownership of the explosives.

McNairy, 41, pleded guilty to one count of distribution of explosive material to a convicted felon. McNairy's partner, Charles Andrew Brunston, 42, pled guilty in September to one count of receipt and possession of explosive material by a convicted felon.

Both men will be sentenced early next year and could each face 10 years in prison along with a $250,000 fine.
Copyright 2006 by nbc5i.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

tiffo60
11-08-2006, 03:16 PM
i want to know where you get stuff like that at:d

04SVTRACING
11-08-2006, 03:45 PM
No....i think you should just stay with a paintball gun for now! :D

kirkmears
11-08-2006, 04:57 PM
most of this stuff is going to come from prior service members...

L8 APEX
11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
That is old news. Channel 4 helicopter had footage of that and you could see Brian's Lightning parked on the scene.

Tex Arcana
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
I think Terry got wind of the bust coming down, and dumped his stash into their trashcan, then called it in... :tex: